Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

I was deeply attracted by the grass, trees and streams of Hokkaido University.

275 0
Post time 2024-7-6 17:02 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

On the last day of the Trip, I finally slept in. It was almost noon when I got up, so we went to have omelet rice brunch (it was really delicious, who invented omelet rice? Thank you ❤️). After dinner, I went to Hokkaido University to see the raw materials of my friend's research project... blue indigo fruit. Others visit the school to the school history museum, but I was taken directly to the field to taste a bite of blue indigo fruit, Emma, ​​it was so sour!

Sapporo/Hokkaido-I was deeply attracted by the grass, trees and streams of Hokkaido University.
Sapporo/Hokkaido-I was deeply attracted by the grass, trees and streams of Hokkaido University.

I was deeply attracted by the grass, big trees and streams of Hokkaido University. I told my friend that if I went to school here, I might grow on this grass every day. My friend said that this was his first time walking into this grass in three years

In the afternoon, we went shopping. When I jumped up to take something from the top shelf, my friend looked at me and said: You have really lived on your own for a long time and you don’t ask for help anymore. I thought about it and it was true. Since there was no wall to lean on, I have long been accustomed to solving problems by myself. I said to my friend: I have to go, and it’s time. If I stay any longer, my dependence will grow again.

In the afternoon, we had Royce bread and ice cream. Hokkaido dairy products are indeed well-deserved. The ice cream is fresh and not greasy. Unfortunately, I can only eat it once. My friend told me early in the morning that we would have a proper meal in the evening. I said: dumplings on the bus and noodles on the bus. Do you want to take me to eat dumplings? He said: Yes, that's how people who are particular will arrange it. Until we arrived at the restaurant, I thought we were going to a Chinese restaurant to eat dumplings. In the end, my good friend still arranged a surprise like countless times before. Last Dinner made me cry. The sushi was really great. I took pictures during the meal. It seemed very ignorant, but I really wanted to record every moment and every precious frame we spent together.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 19:42 GMT-8 Processed in 0.218562 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list