Return to list Post a new post

[Sexy Service]

Bangkok, Thailand MP “Meree” Experience Diary

227 0
Post time 2024-5-4 23:19:35 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

After entering the store, I found a lovely lady and selected her. Before the selection, I felt that her attitude seemed a bit indifferent. Once the selection was made, the lady immediately smiled with a charming smile. After paying the gun fee (2400B), I followed the lady to the gun room. After entering the room, the lady checked the air conditioner. It seemed that there was not enough cold air. The lady held the remote control in her hand and kept adjusting it. She looked very serious and very cute. Although the effect was not very good, it was cooler than the corridor after all, so I told the lady not to bother. The lady smiled bitterly and apologized to me.

The young lady's attitude was completely different from before the election. It seems that it takes time to get to know a person. The waiter brought the drinks, I paid for the drinks and gave a tip. After the lady and I briefly introduced ourselves, we took off our clothes and got into the bathtub. The little brother was already in a state of war at the thought of having a bed battle with such a beautiful lady right away. Upon seeing this, the young lady comforted me again and again, "Relax a little."

The lady helped me wash my body carefully, leaving no dead spots on my body, and started blowing the flute in the bathtub. Whenever their eyes met, the young lady would smile, so charming. Go to bed. I lay on my stomach first and the lady started massaging. The lady's technique is good and very relaxing. I lay on my back and the lady massaged my lower body. The little brother immediately became energetic again. When the young lady saw this, she had a bad smile on her face. Then, the young lady put a condom on the little brother and put the girl on top of him.

To be honest, I just had a strong sex yesterday, and I wasn't sure what to expect today. But when I looked up and saw the young lady twisting her waist, she had a charming smile on her face, and I immediately felt very excited. He turned into the dominant female opposite, kissing each other while fighting. Change to the normal position, sprint and fire while staring into the lady's eyes. They kept their original postures and remained motionless. After fully savoring the aftertaste, they separated from the lady. I went to take a shower with the lady again. After getting dressed, they both left the room after giving the lady a tip. He and the lady walked hand in hand to the hall and said goodbye. I will definitely choose her next time I come to the store.

Bangkok-Bangkok, Thailand MP “Meree” Experience Diary

Bangkok-Bangkok, Thailand MP “Meree” Experience Diary

my comment

Miss: ★★★★★
Service: ★★★★★
Waiter: ★★★★☆
Value for money: ★★★★★

I feel that the service quality of Bangkok MP this year has been greatly improved compared to last year. Although the girl I chose was the most expensive in the store, with such service, the price-performance ratio was excellent.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:53 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.160395 second(s), 31 queries .