Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Don’t listen to the negative rumors spread by others, come to Cliff Cafe in Phuket

52 0
Post time 2024-6-16 05:37:03 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I arrived in Phuket about a day after the Songkran Festival. The next day I went straight to the cliff cafe. I saw people on the Internet telling me to avoid it, saying that there would be a lot of people, all Chinese people, and it would not look good, but after coming here, you will know that it is really worth coming here because it is really beautiful.
The designer's intentions can be seen in every place, so you can take pictures anywhere, and maybe I didn't go there on weekends, so I didn't think there were a lot of people. I could take pictures at each point for a long time, and no one would help you urge me later.

The happiest thing is that I am surrounded by compatriots. Some photos were taken by strangers and sent to me through AirDrop, so isn't this better than the indifferent foreigners? I also helped many young ladies take pictures~including foreigners, so it's not as bad as what people say on the Internet. After taking pictures, I can still quietly order two cups of coffee and watch the sea view

Phuket-Don’t listen to the negative rumors spread by others, come to Cliff Cafe in Phuket
Phuket-Don’t listen to the negative rumors spread by others, come to Cliff Cafe in Phuket

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:41 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.134739 second(s), 31 queries .