Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Merikino Ginji (Shintoshin Branch), a must-visit izakaya every time you come to Okinawa

271 0
Post time 2024-7-10 02:10 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I always visit izakayas in Okinawa, but one meal is not enough this time, so I plan to arrange two meals. After landing, I arranged to go to the namakaki no Ginji Shintoshin branch, which I ate last time in Okinawa. My favorite sea urchin rice balls have been removed from the shelves and replaced with new styles.

For the second meal, I planned to go to (P1) Miyazaki Hayao animation style Merikino Ginji (Shintoshin branch), but when I arrived at 17:40 today, the recommended shrimp sashimi and grilled prawns were all sold out.

1. I want to try the recommendation of the day. Although the shrimp is sold out, the oysters of the day (P3), JPY400/piece, are super fresh and sweet, and must be eaten. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
2. My personal strong recommendation and personal obsession is the raw egg and sea urchin dipped rice ball (P2), which I will really miss. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
3. Generally, I recommend the oysters on the iron plate with sea urchin sauce (P4). 🌟🌟🌟🌟
4. Must‼ ️Must‼ ️Must‼ ️Booking, by phone. I usually book with the hotel where I stay, confirm the date, time, number of people, and even when to finish eating.
5. The best time to take photos in Miyazaki style at the entrance is around 18:30, when the sky is getting dark and the lights are on again.

The service staff are very kind and friendly. The set meals are very filling, fresh and delicious. It is a very unique restaurant. It is a long way from the light rail. On the way back, we took Ubar back to Kokusai Express. The price is not expensive!

Okinawa-Merikino Ginji (Shintoshin Branch), a must-visit izakaya every time you come to Okinawa
Okinawa-Merikino Ginji (Shintoshin Branch), a must-visit izakaya every time you come to Okinawa

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-9 00:59 GMT-8 Processed in 0.173002 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list