Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Sensoji Temple, Tokyo Tower, Ginza, Shinkaiyama Asado Park. Tokyo 2-Day Travel Guide

19 0
Post time 2024-10-23 02:33 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I was going to meet my friend but due to time constraints, I decided to come alone. This post is also very helpful for beginners. You can save it if you need it. It is relatively easy to go to Japan. You only need to prepare unlimited data cards and cash (many in Tokyo use WeChat and Alipay), Suica cards and bank cards, adapters, umbrellas, garbage bags, power banks, etc.

Day 1: Sensoji Temple - Tokyo Tower - Ginza

I stayed at Keihan Tsukiji Ginza Grand Hotel (because this place is bustling and transportation is convenient). The hotel is very clean and does not require a deposit. Check-in and check-out are all automatic machines, which is very convenient. You can choose the language, so you don’t have to worry about language barriers. I stayed in Tokyo for three nights, so I stayed at this hotel. The address is tett: 3 Chome-5-4 Tsukiji, Chuo-ku

Transportation: Take the Ginza Line/Toei Asakusa Line to Asakusa Station and walk for about 5 minutes. The kimono shop I made an appointment with at 9:30 in the morning is near Sensoji Temple. It would be a waste of time if I didn't try kimono. There are many styles of kimonos: lace, furisode, komon, black tomoe, etc. The one I'm wearing is less than 10,000 yen. You can ask the store to help you tie your hair up, which will be more dignified. You can match it with various accessories, all of which are included. The address is 〒111-0032 Tokyo, Taito-ku, Asakusa 1-chome 1-16, HK Asakusa Building 8F Prayer Textile Rentar (business hours are 9:30-17:30 on the same day, and you can return it before 17:20).

After packing up, I went to Sensoji Temple to take pictures and have lunch. It was just right. I drew a lucky number for the first time I came here. I hope good luck will always be with me and everything I wish for will go smoothly and safely. The best camera position for Tokyo Tower is to navigate directly to Kaledo Tower. It is very suitable for taking pictures and there are few people. You can take pictures as soon as you go there. Walking down from here is the famous parking lot camera position. There are already many people queuing at 2 o'clock. It takes at least half an hour. If you want to take pictures, you can come earlier. On the right is the Shiba Park bench. After taking pictures, go shopping in Ginza. There are many second-hand stores there. You can find some things there. As for eating, we don’t have any particulars. We just eat casually.

The second day: Oshino Hakkai-Lawson-Hikkawa Time Store-Xinhuishan Asado Park

I signed up for a Tour (the experience was average, because I didn’t see any Mount Fuji at all). I felt cheated. You must check the visibility on the day of Travel on the "Fuji Miyoho". You can check it about a week in advance. If the visibility is low, you can consider changing your Trip (I don’t know about this and I have to come at the last minute). You must understand it clearly before you come. Friends who plan to travel to Tokyo must make a good strategy before departure!

Tokyo-Sensoji Temple, Tokyo Tower, Ginza, Shinkaiyama Asado Park. Tokyo 2-Day Travel Guide
Tokyo-Sensoji Temple, Tokyo Tower, Ginza, Shinkaiyama Asado Park. Tokyo 2-Day Travel Guide

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-25 14:33 GMT-8 Processed in 0.143122 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list