Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Unlimited seafood buffet barbecue for less than 15 dollars, I really love it in Pattaya, Thailand

227 0
Post time 2024-5-15 06:44:07 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I remember I once said that Pattaya is my favorite place in Thailand. After all, it is not just a place where famous internet celebrities check in. There is a reason why I like this place, because the seafood here is really super cheap, much cheaper than other places in Thailand. You will never be able to eat a lobster for 7$ in Thailand and a plate of grilled shrimp for 4$, but you can do it here.

Pattaya-Unlimited seafood buffet barbecue for less than 15 dollars, I really love it in Pattaya, Thailand
Pattaya-Unlimited seafood buffet barbecue for less than 15 dollars, I really love it in Pattaya, Thailand

Tips: If you come to Pattaya to eat seafood, you can first go to the supermarket to buy a bottle of Flying Rabbit Potion, which is very effective for stomach problems such as indigestion.

You can eat unlimited seafood for less than 15$. The buffet barbecue is definitely a must-try delicacy in Pattaya. If your stomach can bear it, you can arrange a meal every night like me. Life is simply not too happy.

Store name: sudkhe. If you are using Google Maps, just search for this store name! If you bring your own mobile phone map, just tutu to the vicinity of Jomtien Beach. Any local will know the store name if he shows it! Because it is a very famous store among the locals.

The shop is outdoors near the sea, so you can enjoy the sea breeze while eating barbecue, although it doesn't have much coolness. Shrimps, crabs, oysters, scallops, squid, etc., all kinds of seafood here are waiting for you to feast on. Just eat one or two plates and you can make back your money.

Tips: Live shrimp and Pipa shrimp are provided regularly. Pipa shrimp is available once an hour. If you like it, you can wait in advance.

Although the staple food is seafood, don’t miss their grilled pork ribs, as well as coconut ice cream, various fruits, desserts, snacks, and all-you-can-eat Coke and Sprite for free.

Promise me to use this green sauce as an auxiliary ingredient. I don’t like the red one anyway because it’s sweet. Moreover, it is open-air and it is not as cool as you think. Try to eat as late as possible, otherwise the seafood will be grilled on you at the same time.

That’s it for today’s travel information. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment area. I will definitely answer them in time. Miss, I may be late but I will never be absent. By the way, I like to eat grilled shellfish. What about you? I am a serious young lady, a professional travel itinerary planner. Comprehensive travel knowledge and stories from various places are shared with you. If you love traveling, food, and life like me, just follow me and travel with me to every corner of the world.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:45 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.174194 second(s), 31 queries .