Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Witness the sunset over Manila at Mizuki Bar Manila🍻, on the rooftop of I'M Hotel

175 0
Post time 2024-7-31 00:38 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Recommended bar with atmosphere, jellyfish bar, super photogenic. ANTIDOTE GASTROPUB. On the rooftop of I'M Hotel, you can witness the sunset and buildings of Manila at this height. The highlight of the bar is the glowing jellyfish tank, and you can drink in the breeze on the rooftop of the 30th floor.

Sunday to Thursday: 17:00 to 2:00
Friday & Saturday: 18:00 to 3:00

Manila/Luzon-Witness the sunset over Manila at Mizuki Bar Manila🍻, on the rooftop of I'M Hotel
Manila/Luzon-Witness the sunset over Manila at Mizuki Bar Manila🍻, on the rooftop of I'M Hotel

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:42 GMT-8 Processed in 0.184261 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list