Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Travel to Chiang Mai for a week, taking photos, drinking coffee and reading every day

238 0
Post time 2024-7-31 15:24 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I was initially persuaded by my friends at the boxing gym to plan this trip. They said it would be a pity if I didn't have some fun on the way back to China after flying for so long. I was so excited that I booked a ten-day trip. Before I left, I saw social news and dengue fever. I was speechless about myself. What was I thinking at that time? I decided to come to Thailand alone. But ignorance is fearless. I decided not to watch the news.

Bangkok-Travel to Chiang Mai for a week, taking photos, drinking coffee and reading every day

During the week in Chiang Mai, I walked on the road every day, took photos, drank coffee and read books. I met many new friends, made appointments to go out together, talked about philosophy in bookstores, played chess on the streets at night, and talked about life and values ​​with soda.

After coming to Bangkok, everything became faster, except for the speed of cars. Siam is full of young people, and the traffic jams are no different from all urban centers. But you can see and hear Buddhist temples and bells everywhere, small vendors on the roadside, and there are always new stories in every alley. It is still leisurely here.

The boxing gym is next to the Buddhist temple. When I train, I can hear people chanting next to me. My boss takes me home on a motorcycle every day, takes me to buy equipment and watch boxing matches. We shuttled in the small streets, watching him say Sawadee Ka to everyone. Since I went out in boxing pants, everyone on the road greeted me.

I wandered around the night market, turned around and talked about education and culture with the people at the next table, and drank beer while sweating outside without air conditioning. The most romantic thing about friends made on the road is that we don’t mention their names, and we forget them in a flash. We know that we will probably never see each other again, but we will say see you.

Living in Khaosan Road is also an experience that I love and hate. It is very noisy at night. There is a club downstairs, and music is played in the middle of the night. Every morning when I brush my teeth, I will meet the sister who just came back and is still awake. We meet and say hello every day, and I am a little reluctant to leave when I leave. The youth hostel took photos of everyone and posted them on the huge photo wall, so that we will not be strangers next time we come, so I will temporarily forgive the music in the early morning.

I closed my eyes many times when I was speeding on the motorcycle, and I really didn’t know where I was. While I was having a headache from the wind, I thought to myself that it was a good thing that I was here, right here, right now.

Bangkok-Travel to Chiang Mai for a week, taking photos, drinking coffee and reading every day

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-9 01:16 GMT-8 Processed in 0.220305 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list