Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Bangkok-Pattaya trip, a girl's trip, the most complete travel diary of seven days

160 0
Post time 2024-8-1 00:53 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Day 1: Arrived at Don Muang Airport on June 24th, took a taxi to the hotel. If you take the highway, you need to pay an additional 50B toll, and you must tip the driver before getting off.

Pattaya-Bangkok-Pattaya trip, a girl's trip, the most complete travel diary of seven days

Tip1: Confirm the address of the hotel first, and then choose the means of transportation. The most convenient and cost-saving transportation is to take the airport bus to the city first, and then take a taxi. If you are not in a hurry, locate the address of the hotel (be sure to download a map first! Very useful! Google, wemap are ok), and then search for nearby buses to see if there are any buses that go directly to the hotel. I regretted not doing this step of homework. Fortunately, I took a free bus to the airport when I came back, which was completely free! I can also appreciate the hustle and bustle of Bangkok. Of course, the premise is that you are not in a hurry.

Tip2: There is no need to exchange Thai baht in advance. The amount of money carried with you is not checked at the entry, so don't worry. I went abroad with nothing. There are many exchange counters at the airport, and the exchange rate is not very high. It is best to choose an ATM on the first floor of the airport lobby. As long as there is a union pay logo, you can withdraw money. Except for Huaxia Card and a few other bank cards, domestic bank cards generally charge a handling fee of more than ten yuan for the first cross-border withdrawal (please go to Baidu for the specific amount). Thai banks charge a handling fee of 50 baht for each withdrawal.

Continue the first day's itinerary:

Arrived at the hotel and settled the luggage. The airport and the hotel will provide free maps. Take the map and carry the bag and go out for a stroll. Arrived in the afternoon, so I went to Siam Center and Silom first. There are many large shopping centers and supermarkets such as big C, central world, etc. There will be shopping in the end, so I will skip it now~ Go to Kao San Road in the evening to have a cocktail and feel the atmosphere of the street, the bar atmosphere and the nightlife~

Pattaya-Bangkok-Pattaya trip, a girl's trip, the most complete travel diary of seven days

Day 2: Museum - Grand Palace - Wat Pho - Boat trip on Chao Phraya River - Chinatown break - Massage on Khao San Road - Strawberry Margarita ending.

Tip1: Grand Palace and Wat Pho are combined tickets, 500B for both attractions. Before entering the Grand Palace, you must wear a short-sleeved T-shirt that covers your shoulders. No fool would wear long sleeves in such a hot weather, knee-length skirt or trousers. Kids who are wearing cool clothes don't worry, there are clothes for rent at the door, 30B.

As soon as I entered, I was blinded by the glittering palace! There were so many tourists, and the sound of shutters was everywhere. In order to travel light, I was too embarrassed to take pictures with my claw machine. After a walk, I found an eagle-headed winged beast, Buckbeak!

Tip2: This kind of tourist hotspot is not suitable for people like Luzhu who have fear of crowds and agoraphobia. So not far from the palace, there is a museum, very quiet, 200B, the exhibition hall is also very delicately decorated, and the exhibits have English explanations, so considerate~~ Luzhu spent much more time here than in the Grand Palace~ Those who are good at English can learn more about Thai history~~

Next, follow the map navigation, walk for 5 minutes to the pier, and then you can take a boat to enjoy the scenery of the Chao Phraya River~~ By the way, the ticket lady kept urging us to take a tourist ship, 40B, with an English tour guide. In fact, there is no need! Go directly to the pier to board the ship, then buy a ticket, and travel the Chao Phraya River for a maximum of 20B.

The boats here are just like our buses, so you can take the boat the same way you take the bus~ The only thing to note is that the time to stop at the pier is very short, I missed a stop and took a lot of unnecessary steps. I fell in love with taking a boat here, because it is fast, convenient and cheap, and most importantly, the scenery on both sides is infinitely beautiful, and I have been immersed in the fantasy of Venice.

Tip3: Just like there are iconic attractions near the bus station, there are also different attractions near different docks. Baidu or look at the map in advance, which will tell you which attraction and which stop to get off. There is really nothing to see in Chinatown, so I don’t recommend it. It should be nice to come at night, a bit like a barbecue street, with a one-stop snack stall.

Day 3: Ayutthaya day tour, return by car and boat.

Booked a day tour of Ayutthaya on the almighty Amazon in advance. This itinerary is an air-conditioned bus departure, English tour guide, three attractions. Take a cruise again in the afternoon, lunch is a cruise buffet, you can enjoy the beautiful scenery on both sides of the strait while drinking afternoon tea. 1300 baht, including lunch ticket. So there is basically no expenditure on this day, although buffet is one of my least favorite ways to eat, because I have obsessive-compulsive disorder. But the taste is okay, very homely taste~~ The tour guide is a lovely old man, speaking English throughout the whole journey, and you can still understand 80% if you listen carefully.

Day 4: Pattaya Beach. To go to Pattaya, you can choose one: take a bus at the East Bus Station, 124B, and arrive at Pattaya Station. Option 2: Take a minibus near the Victory Monument, 97B, and arrive at Pattaya.

tip1: Luzhu recommends the second option, because it not only takes less time (the bus will leave when it is full), but also allows you to communicate with the driver at which station to get off. Luzhu got off at the North Station, which is very close to the beach road, so you can take a rickshaw and get to the beach in a few minutes after getting off.

tip2: The main means of transportation in Pattaya is the rickshaw, which is similar to a shed built behind a pickup truck. Find pictures on Baidu~ Get on the bus and go, and prepare change. Ring the bell at the station, get off, and give the driver 10B. Don't have any verbal communication, and you won't be cheated at all.

Walking along the beach road, feeling the sea breeze, it was very comfortable~~ A foreign uncle was gesturing at me with a camera for a long time. I thought he wanted to take a photo, so I gestured OK and agreed. But! It was not the plot at all! The uncle waved to another person and handed the camera to the other person, then leaned next to me and naturally hugged my waist to take a photo with me. Hey, hey, hey! What kind of setting is this! I'm not ready yet! There are few people on the island during the day, and there is air conditioning in Big C. Luzhu scanned all the floors and went straight to the dessert station.

So, after eating this gorgeous plate of caramel toast, chocolate ice cream, honey cream, I was so addicted that I wanted to try something salty! So I went to a steak house and ordered fish & chips. I was the only customer this time.

Day 5: Back to Bangkok, take a break~ Walk around and stop to see the scenery, take a boat to an unknown pier, very quiet and small station. Bought a bucket of feed to feed the fish, it was so big!! It scared me!! The pigeons also came to smell the food and circled around. Then go buy snacks, the hot and sour sauce is great!! It goes well with everything, and the fruits are also very cheap, 20B per kilogram of lychees, big and fresh. 25B per kilogram of rambutan, so sweet that I can hardly bear it~

Day 6: How can you miss the weekend market? It's cheap and big.

Transportation: The BTS Skytrain is the most convenient. Get off at Mo Chit and follow the crowd. The famous weekend market is right outside the station. The bus is also very convenient. If you are not in a hurry (like me), you can walk slowly and the ticket seller will tell you which stop to get off.

Even if you don't buy anything, it's really pleasant to stroll around this dazzling, dazzling, colorful, bustling, mixed, and colorful market. Even Otaku, who has little interest in shopping, ignited my shopping spirit and bought a lot of small handicrafts. Because they are too cheap. There are also many tourists here, and many of them are Asian tourists, such as Koreans and Japanese. I have seen too many foreigners, and they are everywhere, and I am already aesthetically fatigued.

In the afternoon, I went shopping. I wanted to go shopping, but it was so hot that I was too lazy to get excited. I took the Skytrain to the Erawan Shrine, which is a very popular place. Everyone said that the Erawan Shrine is very powerful.

Then I headed straight to Central World and took a quick look. Ah, Haagen-Dazs~~Wulala~~My favorability suddenly increased~~Banana Split, here I come!

I felt so satisfied after eating, and I felt sleepy when I was satisfied, so I forced myself to walk around after eating. There are big supermarkets like H&M and ZARA on the first floor. They are cheap and big. I really don’t know how to describe cheapness. I walked around slowly and strolled back in the evening.

There is a snack bar at the entrance of the alley where I stayed. It was amazing when I ate it. It was fresh, tender meat, and the soup was slightly sweet. Add some chili sauce made by the boss. The sour and spicy taste was particularly subtle. The fried chicken was harmonious and it made people's appetite increase~ So I would stroll over and eat a bowl every night before going back~

Day 7: Going home~

What impressed me most was that the buses in Bangkok were free. There was no ticket seller or coin machine along the way. The driver drove calmly and read the newspaper when there was a traffic jam.
I thought the traffic in Bangkok was terrible, but it was actually not bad, because the people here were not impatient, they were slow and friendly, and they didn't shout. The public security was also very good, at least I didn't have to worry about keeping an eye on my wallet and mobile phone. The ticket seller was very nice, he would remind you to get off the bus, and some would even help carry the luggage, which was quite touching.

I had a meal at the airport, which was not expensive, 180B, with meat, vegetables and drinks. The taste was like sweet curry, and the coconut-fed fried chicken was rich~ I really like this mix, those who are not used to it may feel... = = Then there was still some time, so I went to the duty-free shop for a stroll and had some coffee. It turned out that there would be police uncles with police dogs sniffing luggage at the entry, I really wanted to tease the big black dog.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:52 GMT-8 Processed in 0.225876 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list