Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Q STEAK restaurant in Bangkok's university district, eat a big pork chop steak

157 0
Post time 2024-10-12 15:14 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Today, let's find something delicious. I saw a lot of people commenting on steak and I thought I wanted to eat it too. Nong Nene was looking for a steak restaurant and found this place, Q STEAK. This restaurant is located near Bangkok University, close to Rangsit, close to the main road, and very convenient to Travel.

Bangkok-Q STEAK restaurant in Bangkok's university district, eat a big pork chop steak
Bangkok-Q STEAK restaurant in Bangkok's university district, eat a big pork chop steak

Q STEAK is a small restaurant with a menu that focuses on various steaks such as pork chop, chicken chop, steak, and fried rice and à la carte dishes. Nong Nini went with him. Pork chop steak is one of the pork steak menus that my little one wants to eat. It doesn't take a long time for the restaurant to cook and you can already eat steak.

The pork chop steak in this restaurant costs 109 baht/plate,
The chicken chop menu costs 69 baht/plate,
The ham fried rice menu costs 59 baht/plate.

Impression: Of course, this pork chop steak is huge. It tastes delicious, the aroma of spices goes well with it, and most importantly, the steak is eaten with baked potatoes. It can also add more deliciousness. Nong Nene was impressed by this meal. It was a very filling meal. See you again in the next delicious review. Goodbye

"Nene, how is your review ^-^ ^_^"

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-15 16:27 GMT-8 Processed in 0.163314 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list