Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Manila erotic Abacca Spa, massage and handjob at your service

212 0
Post time 2024-8-5 01:59 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I took a taxi to Abacca Spa in the evening. The shop is away from the busy street. Enter the building and climb the stairs to the second floor. The name of the shop is written on the frosted glass door. You can't see the shop from the outside. It feels like a weird shop. Enter the shop. The walls of the shop are wooden interiors, which are very stylish. There is a front desk, which seems very formal. There is a woman at the front desk, and a middle-aged white man is sitting on a bench. The woman at the front desk received me and told me that there were many customers and I needed to wait 20 minutes before receiving service. I had to sit on the bench and wait. After a while, a lady around 30 years old came to call the white man, and the two went to the small room inside. After I waited for 20 minutes, several Filipino ladies came to the front desk together. They all wore reddish-brown short-sleeved tops and trousers, which were not exposed at all. One of the short young and cute ladies greeted me and asked me how long I needed for the package. I replied that it would take 90 minutes and paid 1200P on the spot.

Manila/Luzon-Manila erotic Abacca Spa, massage and handjob at your service
Manila/Luzon-Manila erotic Abacca Spa, massage and handjob at your service

The short lady took me inside. The lighting here is dim, and there are several small units separated by curtains. We entered a small unit. It was even darker inside, with only a massage bed and nothing else. The lady motioned me to undress, put on a bath towel and go to the shower room outside the unit. I was a little worried that valuables I brought with me could only be placed in the unit. I followed the short lady to the shower room. The water flow from the shower head was not large and the temperature was low. After a simple rinse, I hurried back to the unit. The short lady asked me to lie prone on the massage table with my face placed at the opening of the table so that I could not see anything. The short lady asked me to wait for a moment and she left. It seemed that she was just a waiter and there was someone else who was the massage lady.

Soon, the curtain was opened and the massage lady appeared. The massage lady took off my bath towel, dripped massage oil on my back, and started the massage. The lady did not speak, and I could not see her face, so I had no idea what kind of lady she was. However, the massage technique was very high and the strength was very well controlled. I thought to myself, let alone the hand job, the massage alone is worth 1200P. I turned to lie on my back and finally saw the lady clearly. I was pleasantly surprised. It turned out that she was the young and cute lady just now. The lady began to stretch my knuckles and tap my shoulders. Then the lady asked me to straighten my legs. She dripped massage oil around my thighs and began to touch my little brother gently. After that, she slightly lifted my waist and started to massage my balls. It was very comfortable, and my little brother entered the battle state.

At this time, the lady covered me with a bath towel and asked me if I needed a mask. I said "yes" in a panic, and the lady turned to get the props. Here, my little brother was still erect and had set up a tent in the bath towel. A few minutes later, the lady returned. The lady told me that it was a little cold, and then she put the mask on my face, and she started a scalp massage at the same time. This scalp massage also has a high technical content. It is rare for such a young lady to have such high skills. After the mask and scalp massage, my body and mind were relaxed, and my little brother returned to normal.

I thought to myself, after receiving these services, it doesn't matter whether I have sex or not. However, the lady still took off the towel, dripped massage oil around my penis, and started to massage. Soon, my penis was raised again. The lady dripped massage oil on my penis and started to masturbate. As the speed increased, I felt I couldn't control myself and shouted, "I am coming!" The lady caught a lot of discharge with both hands. The lady wiped my penis carefully with a towel and took off the mask. I took a shower, got dressed, and returned to the front desk. I looked at the clock and saw that about 100 minutes had passed since the massage started.

The lady who served me and the other three ladies were chatting at the front desk. These three ladies were all in their thirties, but my lady was only in her twenties. I felt very lucky. My lady got me a glass of bottled water. I drank it all and said goodbye to the ladies. They watched me go to the door with smiles on their faces.

《Comments on Abacca Spa》

Abacca Spa is a good store. Choose the cheapest package of 90 minutes and 1200P, and you can also receive professional massage, facial mask and hand job services, which is very cost-effective. No tipping is required, the price is clearly marked, and the full time is guaranteed. This is rare in massage spas overseas.

Suitable for the following netizens to experience
・Can't speak English, but want to spend money in a massage spa;
・Want to receive professional massage and hand job services;
・Worried about contracting a disease, so not interested in the full service.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:14 GMT-8 Processed in 0.170531 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list