Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Threesome sex experience with twin sisters in Angeles city brothel

251 0
Post time 2024-8-10 23:10 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Starting from Fields Ave, walk south along Raymond St. There are 2 brothels before you reach the corner. There used to be 4 brothels side by side. Now only 2 are open. The brothel bar is open in the morning and closes at midnight. The girls in the brothel bar are relatively young, and you can often meet girls who look like middle school students. The girls work in two shifts, divided into morning and evening shifts. There are many young mothers among the girls. Almost all of them can have sex without a condom, and the girls are forced to take birth control pills.

Clark/Angel City-Threesome sex experience with twin sisters in Angeles city brothel

I like girls with dark skin. The greater the contrast between a woman's skin and my own, the more I feel like I'm mating with an alien creature. It makes me extremely excited. Isn't this considered perverted? There happened to be a dark-skinned girl in the store, with long black hair and full of charm, so I called her over. After a close observation, I found that the girl had a small head and face, thin arms and legs, and was not tall. The girl was wearing a white shirt and denim shorts. There was another lady in the store, who was dressed almost the same as her, except that she was wearing a denim skirt. I asked and found out that they were sisters. The one wearing the skirt was the elder sister, 23 years old, and she was the younger sister, 19 years old. Both sisters were mothers. I immediately had the idea of ​​having a threesome. When I proposed it, the two of them agreed. That was great. I took the two sisters to my hotel.

Along the way, I was full of expectations. Would today's threesome be a feast? I had threesome experience abroad before, and some of the other parties were friends and some were sisters. However, basically, we had sex with condoms. Now in Angeles, we had sex without condoms. This was the first time for a threesome. Usually, when having a threesome, even if the two women are friends, in order to prevent cross infection, the ladies will ask the men to clean their lower body or change condoms before changing partners. What will be the result today?

After entering my room, the battle started immediately. I kissed the two sisters for a long time. Then I asked the two sisters to perform a lesbian tongue kiss. I let them lie on both sides of me, and used my left and right hands to stimulate their lower bodies for a long time until the flood overflowed. As expected of sisters, they are both very dark, with thin arms and thighs, and even the excitement after being stimulated is very similar.

First, I joined with the elder sister, and kissed the younger sister at the same time, and inserted my finger into the younger sister's lower body. After several rounds, the elder sister's body trembled, her lower body was tightly closed, and she climaxed. The elder sister was exhausted and collapsed on the bed. I sent the little brother covered with the elder sister's love juice to the younger sister, and the younger sister began to blow the flute. The little brother was majestic and joined with the younger sister directly. No one asked me to wash my little brother.

After the younger sister climaxed, the elder sister immediately began to blow the little brother covered with the younger sister's love juice, and then joined with the elder sister again. This cycle was repeated many times, and finally fired in the younger sister's body. It is no exaggeration to say that this is the most wonderful 3P experience I have ever had in my life. The three of us went to the shower together. After the two of them helped me wash my body, they began to wash themselves. I stood by and admired the two people's charming bodies. Although both of them have children, their bellies are not big, their limbs are slender, and their bodies are well-proportioned.

Taking a hot bath, the two are also very satisfied, because they usually take cold showers. Hand in hand with the two sisters, we returned to the brothel. I ordered drinks for them and took out chocolates from my bag and gave them to them. They wanted mobile phone credits. I had 100P in my phone, so I asked my sister to transfer 100P to their phones, 50P each. The sister looked very cute when she was operating seriously. In the fast-developing modern society, I was very moved to see such a pure scene. I held my sister's hand tightly and tried my best to control the tears that were about to flow out.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:36 GMT-8 Processed in 0.195736 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list