Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Royal Palm Spa in Krabi, a place you will never regret visiting

258 0
Post time 2024-8-10 23:23 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

A place you will never regret having a massage when traveling in Krabi. The massage is super comfortable.

Environment: A newly opened spa. Very new. The overall environment is Japanese + Thai style. Good for taking photos. Independent massage room. Very quiet. Comes with disposable underwear and massage clothes.

Packages and discounts: There are various combination massage packages from 1.5 to 3 hours. There are also single-item massages available. The price ranges from 400 to 1800 baht. We chose the gold body scrub + hot experience massage, which was half the price of 1800 for two people.

After the discount, the total cost for the two of us was 2700 baht. (If you do it for more than 2 hours, the store will offer a half-price discount for two people)

For men, I recommend — Thai + essential oil massage

Service: The front desk can speak Chinese, so communication is no problem. The technicians also speak simple Chinese. They will soak their feet before doing the spa. The massage technique is very good. It is not a popular online store with only appearance.

Reservation: It is recommended to call and make an appointment 30 minutes in advance. In the last picture, there is a little monkey coming to greet us.

Their tea is delicious. I will go there again if I have the chance.

Krabi-Royal Palm Spa in Krabi, a place you will never regret visiting

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:07 GMT-8 Processed in 0.215061 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list