Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Carlton City Hotel Singapore, close to Chinatown, full house smart home

145 0
Post time 2024-8-13 03:58 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This is the hotel I will stay in when I go to Singapore in the future! Convenient transportation, close to Chinatown, and smart home. You can walk to the hotel from the station! Friends who travel, especially couples, are especially suitable to stay here.

1. Very close to the subway station. There is a street park downstairs where you can swing. Opposite the downstairs is the most affordable supermarket in the local area, Fairprice. There is also a vegetable market and fruit stall next to it. It is not far from the Merlion scenic spot. We walked there, and it is only a few stops away from Chinatown, Orchard Road, and the subway!

2. The room is great, the bathtub is great, and the scenery is great! I like this space, and the bed feels super comfortable~ The room is big enough and the layout is reasonable. It is not crowded to open two suitcases! The bathroom is separated into dry and wet areas, I love it

Sapporo/Hokkaido-Carlton City Hotel Singapore, close to Chinatown, full house smart home
Sapporo/Hokkaido-Carlton City Hotel Singapore, close to Chinatown, full house smart home

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:14 GMT-8 Processed in 0.208650 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list