Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Kodam Kitchen restaurant, I am willing to travel to Krabi again just for the food

140 0
Post time 2024-8-19 01:52 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The taste of their tapao is so good that my boyfriend said he would come to Krabi again for it! It is located near Nang Ao Beach. Today I ordered a completely different dish from before, and the taste remained stable as always. It is a restaurant that will never disappoint you no matter what you order, not to mention the price is cheap. I really can't find any faults. The manager specifically told us that a new second store has been opened right by the sea, with a beautiful sea view, the same menu and taste, and recommended us to try it.

Restaurant name: kodam kitchen

Krabi-Kodam Kitchen restaurant, I am willing to travel to Krabi again just for the food
Krabi-Kodam Kitchen restaurant, I am willing to travel to Krabi again just for the food

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:54 GMT-8 Processed in 0.232938 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list