Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Erotic massage experience in District 7 of Ho Chi Minh City, one sex costs 1 million VND

124 0
Post time 2024-8-21 15:30 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I took a taxi to the erotic massage street in District 7 in the afternoon. There are many weird-looking massage shops on the whole street. However, unlike the massage shops in Japantown in District 1, there are no women soliciting customers outside the shops. When a man stops outside the shop, some massage shops will have heavily made-up aunties waving at passers-by through the glass door. I walked around for a week. Anyway, I couldn't see the ladies outside the shop, so I couldn't judge whether the shop was good or not. I chose one based on my intuition and pushed the door to enter the shop.

Ho Chi Minh-Erotic massage experience in District 7 of Ho Chi Minh City, one sex costs 1 million VND

Immediately, a sexy woman came out and said, "Do you need a massage?" I nodded and said yes. The sexy woman introduced that the price of massage was 300,000 Vietnamese dong per hour. There was also a lady sitting on the sofa, but she was a big guy and looked a bit rough, so I chose the sexy woman without hesitation. The lady took me upstairs and entered a massage room. The lady asked me to take off my clothes, she prepared a bath towel, took me to the shower room next door, told me to return to the massage room after taking a shower, and then she left. After washing, I returned to the massage room and the lady returned soon.

According to the lady's instructions, I lay prone on the bed and the lady began to give me a back massage. The lady's massage skills were average. Soon, her hands crossed the line and touched my buttocks and balls, and gently stroked my back with her fingertips. I turned to lie on my back and saw that my little brother had raised his head. The lady went straight to the point, "Boom Boom?" I asked the price, and the answer was 1 million Vietnamese dong. I accepted the lady's proposal. The lady asked me to wait for a while, and she was going to take a shower. After the lady came back, she started licking breasts and blowing the flute, and her technique was good. Then, it was my turn to attack the lady, play with her breasts, lick her breasts... When the time was right, I put on a condom and got together. I hadn't run away for many days, so I surrendered quickly.

After the lady took a shower again, she gave me a head and wrist massage. Before leaving, we exchanged phone numbers, and the lady asked me to call her before I came next time. The lady is very good, and it costs 1 million Vietnamese dong to have sex, which is very cost-effective. The lady is a high-quality lady, and I want to see her again.

Evaluation:
Appearance of the lady: ★★★★☆
Service: ★★★★☆
Value for money: ★★★★★

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:28 GMT-8 Processed in 0.221167 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list