Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

B á nh M ì Huynh Hoa, 5KU Station, and PH Ở TH Ậ N QU Ậ N 1. Restaurants all delicious

105 0
Post time 2024-9-30 22:57 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

After staying in Ho Chi Minh for a few days, I felt that there was nothing fun in Saigon. I came here just to eat!

Bánh Mì Huynh Hoa
The first thing I did when I arrived in Ho Chi Minh was to check in at this baguette sandwich ranked first in Vietnam. It is indeed reasonable that it is popular, because this baguette sandwich is really delicious! I thought it would be hard, but it was really crispy, and the ingredients inside were super full, full of ham, bacon and meat floss. It is a must-eat! The key point‼ ️ is that the size of this baguette is really big. It is recommended to buy one for two people, otherwise one person really can't hold it! Big eaters ignore me. One is about 65,000 Vietnamese dong.

5KU Station
Because this store is open until very late, I rushed to this store immediately when I wanted to have a midnight snack in Ho Chi Minh at night. The main purpose is to enjoy the fun of eating barbecue and drinking beer. Maybe I was too hungry. I think the fried noodles are delicious, and I also ordered a grilled pig intestine by mistake! As a result, the taste was amazing. The other dishes were pretty good. It was magical to eat with the green sauce.

PHỞ THÌN QUẬN 1
I randomly ate beef pho. It not only had noodles but also fried noodles. The taste was pretty good. The environment was also very clean. You can try it if you pass by or live nearby.

Phở Miến gà Kỳ Đồng Qitong Chicken Pho
I saw beef noodles every day in Ho Chi Minh these days. I really couldn’t find chicken noodles on the street. I deliberately found this restaurant to eat. The taste was really good. The chicken soup was very fragrant and really delicious!

Den Long - Home Cooked Vietnamese Restaurant
The dishes and environment of this restaurant are really full of Saigon characteristics. Because I went there alone, I ordered a spring roll platter and a pork chop, which tasted very good.

Quan Bui - Original Quán Bụi Original
I really recommend this restaurant. The fried spring rolls are really delicious! The braised pork is also very good with rice. You can try other dishes and it feels hard to step on thunder! !

Blank Lounge Landmark
The highest cafe bar in Ho Chi Minh, overlooking the entire Ho Chi Minh. Take a taxi to Landmark81, enter from Vinpearl Luxury Hotel, take two elevators to the 75th floor. It is very cool and windy outside at high altitude. You can come here in the evening to have a drink and chat with friends.

Ho Chi Minh-B á nh M ì Huynh Hoa, 5KU Station, and PH Ở TH Ậ N QU Ậ N 1. Restaurants all delicious
Ho Chi Minh-B á nh M ì Huynh Hoa, 5KU Station, and PH Ở TH Ậ N QU Ậ N 1. Restaurants all delicious

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-1 22:32 GMT-8 Processed in 0.130915 second(s), 38 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list