Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Coffee Apartment, Pink Church, French Post Office. Ho Chi Minh Attractions Guide

204 0
Post time 2024-9-7 04:05 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The second time I came to Ho Chi Minh City, I felt that it had changed a lot. However, it has been 12 years since the last time. I always prefer to call it Saigon. It has French romance and oriental charm. Let's summarize the routes worth taking on this family trip~mark

Picture 1, taking pictures of the exterior wall of the coffee apartment
The whole building is a coffee shop with a terrace. It was too hot during the day to sit outdoors and drink coffee, so I chose to take pictures of the exterior wall after dark. The concept of this coffee apartment is quite interesting, and the advertising light box looks better when it lights up. I heard that you have to pay for the elevator inside, so there is no need to take it.

Pictures 2-3, Pink Church
It is recommended to go there at sunset, which is very photogenic! The best camera positions are at the two coffee shops opposite, Cong and Ola Hale are equally good. I chose Ola because there were not many people. The first and second floors are Ola restaurants, and the terraces on the third and fourth floors are very good for taking pictures. The interior looks like a bar. I thought it was not very nice to order a glass of wine, but the waiter was very kind and said that I could go out to take pictures without ordering anything. After we finished taking photos and went downstairs, the waiter of ola downstairs was waiting at the stairs and said that we had to order something after taking photos (because we had to go upstairs through ola restaurant?). We could only order a glass of orange juice to take away and were charged a service fee of about 40 to 50 RMB. No wonder no one came to take photos in this place

Picture 4, French post office
There are many tourists. You can write postcards inside and put stamps on them to send back to China. Ten years ago, I also wrote postcards and sent them to myself. Now there is almost no such ritual of sending letters. I recommend the experience.

Picture 5, various attractions, not far away, can be reached on foot. The route of citywalk can be directly opened on Google Maps. We just walked around outside and took photos, and did not go in.

Picture 6, double-decker sightseeing bus
My favorite project, you can enjoy the night view without walking. Buy tickets at the red pavilion next to the theater, opposite the LV store. Choose the night tour route, the boarding point is across the road, every 15 minutes, and there are staff to guide. Ho Chi Minh is quite cool at night. It is very pleasant to eat, blow the wind, and see the night view of the Oriental Paris. There is also a kind of boat trip you can experience. If you are seasick, you should take the bus!

Pictures 7-8, local design brand residential building
I really regret going in at closing time on the last night! Otherwise, I could have found a lot of nice clothes! Girls must go there! It is right next to the Vincome shopping mall. The entrance to the building is the one selling oil paintings at the door (we looked for it for a long time). It is a very old residential building. There are many brands on each floor, which is very interesting. Each store is a brand store, not a grocery store, so the clothes are of good quality. The key is that the price is touching, ranging from RMB tens to RMB three or four hundred! The elevator is also very retro, and it is very good to take pictures inside! Be sure to pay attention to the closing time and go before 22:00. I bought four clothes in Libe, which is considered a relatively famous designer brand in Vietnam with many branches.

Ho Chi Minh-Coffee Apartment, Pink Church, French Post Office. Ho Chi Minh Attractions Guide
Ho Chi Minh-Coffee Apartment, Pink Church, French Post Office. Ho Chi Minh Attractions Guide

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:14 GMT-8 Processed in 0.195984 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list