Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

The magnificent Doi Suthep Temple and the green mountains and clear waters of Wat Phra That Phraya. Chiang Mai Travel Life

185 0
Post time 2024-9-9 01:00 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Bangkok is a tropical version of an international metropolis, not to mention eating and shopping; Chiang Mai feels like a tropical version of Marrakech/Florence, relying on the ancient city, with a different life. There is a saying in Europe that the style of Southeast Asia is similar to the "Eastern Mediterranean". Chiang Mai has one good point: the average level of cafes is quite high, and it has everything that modern tourism should have; the night market is prosperous, lively, cheap and delicious. I ate at the night market for several days and basically didn't step on thunder.

Even if you don't believe in Buddhism, visiting temples in Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai is an interesting experience: not for worshiping Buddha and praying for enlightenment, but just for "this architectural style is really daring." Chiang Rai's daytime fireworks version of Longkun Temple, the magnificent Blue Temple, and the Black Temple of the old artist's private museum are like entering a game CG. The magnificent Doi Suthep Temple and the green mountains and clear waters of the Pala Temple are all beautiful from an oriental perspective.

The perception of the tourism industry is also divided. I think the worst feeling is "I will never come again next time", the better one is "It's really good, I will come again next time when I have time." The better one is "Will you lose money? Do you have to work so hard?" The best one is "How is the housing price here? I want to buy a house here."
More experience of Chiang Mai: There are too many young people doing business/performing on the streets every day with the label of "earning tuition fees". Their hard work will make soft-hearted people think: "Hey, I have to help them-you must get into Chiang Mai University!"

Chiang Mai-The magnificent Doi Suthep Temple and the green mountains and clear waters of Wat Phra That Phraya. Chiang Mai Travel Life
Chiang Mai-The magnificent Doi Suthep Temple and the green mountains and clear waters of Wat Phra That Phraya. Chiang Mai Travel Life

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 16:52 GMT-8 Processed in 0.207214 second(s), 35 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list