Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Angeles City, Philippines, dating and having sex with local girls

118 0
Post time 2024-8-23 04:46 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I just came back from a trip to Thailand. Compared with the bustling nightlife in Bangkok and Pattaya, I miss the quiet time of vacationing in Clark more. Today, let me share my unique experience in Angeles City, Philippines. Clark is located northwest of Manila, the capital of the Philippines, about two hours' drive away, which is a bit similar to the relationship between Bangkok and Pattaya. After arriving at Manila T3 Airport, you can take the airport bus directly to Clark, which is very convenient.

Clark/Angel City-Angeles City, Philippines, dating and having sex with local girls

Angeles City, a small town known as the Philippine version of Pattaya, left a deep impression on me. Although the walking street is small in scale, it is full of exotic atmosphere. Unlike Pattaya, the bars here do not allow nudity, and smoking is prohibited in the bars, so you can often see guests and girls smoking and chatting at the door of the bar, which is unique.

In Angeles City, I recommend staying at the Central Tower Hotel, which has a superior location and good facilities. There are various bars and restaurants around the walking street, and the gameplay is simple and direct, without too many routines. It is worth mentioning that the gogo bars here are also open during the day, so you can enjoy the fun of nightlife at any time. Regarding the cost, it is usually enough to bring 500 US dollars in Angeles City, which can be directly exchanged into pesos at the airport. In terms of consumption, the price of beer is between 120p-150p, Ladydrink is 300p, and barfine is 3000p. This price already includes all the expenses, and you don't need to pay extra.

On the pedestrian street, there are several popular bars worth trying. Atlantic Bar has rich and diverse performances at night, and there are many girls; XS Bar has many girls of Chinese descent. Although the Korean style is popular, it is still worth a visit; Flamengo Bar has a unique atmosphere and rich story background; Viking Pirate and Dragon Bar are also good choices. In general, Angeles City is a tourist destination suitable for novice drivers, without too many traps and pits. Of course, proper attempts and experiences are also part of the trip. I hope this sharing can help your trip, and I will talk about other custom areas next time I have the opportunity.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:21 GMT-8 Processed in 0.241954 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list