Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Boracay Nightlife Must-Visit Nightclub Recommendation|TOP5 Club Bar Comparison

165 0
Post time 2024-6-5 23:07 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I love going to nightclubs like crazy, so I went to a few of my favorite nightclubs a few years ago.

I found that many nightclubs closed down after Boracay opened! There are also a couple of newly opened ones!

But the online information is not updated, so I sorted it out to avoid wasted visits.

Top 5 recommendations for the most popular nightclubs in Boracay

1. Cocomangas

Clark/Angel City-Boracay Nightlife Must-Visit Nightclub Recommendation|TOP5 Club Bar Comparison

The famous 15-shot challenge, information about it can still be found online

Three years ago, it was my favorite nightclub in Long Beach

Because of the very local decoration + the locals were also very welcoming.

However! It is no longer open, so don't go there in vain!!

2. Juice

Clark/Angel City-Boracay Nightlife Must-Visit Nightclub Recommendation|TOP5 Club Bar Comparison

The only LGBT nightclub on Boracay

This one actually hasn’t been open for long before Guam

But please don’t be disappointed

In fact, all nightclubs in the open Boracay are LGBT-Freindly

3. OM Bar

This was a very chill nightclub in Guam before, because there were many lazy chairs on the beach. But after the renovation, the entire outdoor space is less restricted, and there are fewer characteristics, just like other nightclubs, and the signature chandeliers have been moved indoors.

However, this restaurant is still very popular among locals. If you want to get drunk after one drink, I recommend ordering Zombie & WengWeng.

4. Wave Bar

I stumbled upon this bar by accident. The first floor is a restaurant and bar during the day, but I often pass by it without realizing it becomes a bar at night! The second floor is a place for standing and drinking and dancing at night.

This bar is mainly populated by local Filipinos and Malaysians. The songs are surprisingly good! They are all well-known pop songs, and the menu is the cheapest! A glass of beer is only 80 Peso CP, which is very high. The customers here are very enthusiastic and the staff will come over to dance with you. If there are only two people, it is also suitable to come here on the 2nd floor to dance with everyone.

5. Galaxy Club

Newly opened nightclub! The facilities of this nightclub are currently the most advanced in Boracay. The price of alcohol and entrance fee are also relatively expensive. The style is very similar to the nightclubs in Xinyi District, Taiwan, because the electronic music and lighting create a high atmosphere.

The only downside is that the location is very remote. Unlike other nightclubs that are located on the coastline of Station 2 & 3, this one requires a tuk-tuk ride or walking to the other side of the beach.

6. Korean Kpop + Taiwan flag High packed nightclub

This is a favorite shop for Asians! The interior of the shop is the largest nightclub in Long Beach. The fluorescent paint makes the whole shop look very Southeast Asian. Half of the people are Korean, followed by Japanese and Taiwanese. Therefore, Korean songs are often played in the shop, such as Big Bang or Black Pink, which the whole audience will sing. People who like Korean style will definitely love it.

In the past, they occasionally played Zhou Tanghao's songs, and the whole Taiwanese rushed to the stage and twisted their bodies. I don't know what they were doing hahaha. Some people even brought their own Taiwanese flags and raised them to cheer. It is a club with very resonant music, and the people inside will drink very hard.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:32 GMT-8 Processed in 0.179617 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list