Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Gerry's Grill restaurant in Boracay, a restaurant with a beautiful view in the center of the beach

238 0
Post time 2024-7-15 02:40 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

There are two restaurants in Boracay White Beach. One has a better view and is located in the middle of the beach. The whole room has a large glass facing the sea view outside, which is very nice for taking pictures.

The other restaurant is on the second floor next to Starbucks. There are many people queuing at mealtime, so we go at different times and order the more popular signature dishes.

The fried pig's trotters are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, with a little gelatin, which is very satisfying. Every table must order grilled squid, and we order it every time. The charcoal grilled taste is very fragrant, very fresh, and the sauce is also delicious. Crab fried rice, the portion here is super large and simple. The grilled pork belly is normal, but the macaroni is sweet, which is different from what I imagined.

The spring rolls are also delicious, wrapped with meat and vegetables, and the green mango juice is sour and sweet. The syrup is added, so the smoothie is not so sour. During the few days I stayed there, I didn't know what to eat, so I went to this restaurant. It's full and affordable, and it's mainly not bad, and it's delicious.

Boracay-Gerry's Grill restaurant in Boracay, a restaurant with a beautiful view in the center of the beach
Boracay-Gerry's Grill restaurant in Boracay, a restaurant with a beautiful view in the center of the beach

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-19 08:14 GMT-8 Processed in 0.289105 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list