Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Mitsui Garden Hotel Sapporo West, can't help but join the Hokkaido tourism craze

219 0
Post time 2024-9-12 02:10 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Hotel name: Mitsui Garden Hotel Sapporo West
Address: 6-2-4 Kita-Gojo Nishi, Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido

Have you been flooded with the charm of Hokkaido recently? Haha, I can't help but join the craze of Hokkaido tourism! So happy! This time I chose Sapporo Winter Warri and booked a hotel on ANA, selecting a total of three. Today I will share with you the Mitsui Garden Hotel Sapporo West, which I personally highly recommend!

This hotel was newly opened in 2020, so the facilities are very new and the cleanliness is perfect! I booked a twin room, the bed is really super big, and it is so comfortable to sleep that I want to move this bed home, because it is much more comfortable than my bed at home! There is also a pillow, and I plan to take one home when I leave.

The bathroom design is integrated and the space is spacious, so you don’t have to worry about getting the toilet wet when taking a shower. The best thing is that the hotel also has a large bath. After a day of Traveling, taking a bath is really enjoyable. The breakfast is also satisfactory. This time the reservation includes breakfast, and the deliciousness is surprising!

The location is also very good. It is very close to Sapporo Station and opposite the famous Rokkatei. You can go there to enjoy afternoon tea. If you are planning to come to Sapporo and haven't booked a hotel yet, this Mitsui Garden Hotel Sapporo West is definitely worth a try! Super cost-effective, recommended to everyone.

Sapporo/Hokkaido-Mitsui Garden Hotel Sapporo West, can't help but join the Hokkaido tourism craze
Sapporo/Hokkaido-Mitsui Garden Hotel Sapporo West, can't help but join the Hokkaido tourism craze

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:07 GMT-8 Processed in 0.177738 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list