Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

La Favela, the No.1 nightlife bar in Seminyak Bar Street, Bali, Indonesia, is very popular

101 0
Post time 2024-9-16 05:20 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

La Favela must be on the list of nightlife in Bali

Bar name: LA FAVELA
Address: Seminyak Bar Street, Jalan Laksamana Oberoi No.177X, Seminyak, Kec.Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80561
Opening hours: 6pm-4am

Because I didn't eat there, I chose to arrive around 23:00. When I arrived, the restaurant was still open for dinner. At 12:00, the third floor officially became a nightclub. My god, the whole building was agitated all of a sudden. It was so exciting.

It is on the busiest street in Seminyak. It is about 5km away from Canggu and Kuta, which is quite close. I grabbed it directly in 25 minutes. I saw a post saying that girls don't need to enter after 22:00, but I still need it when I go. The average cost is 250,000+ Indonesian rupiah. If you look very young, remember to bring your passport. You can take a photo of your passport in advance and back it up on your phone.

The decoration style of La favela is like a forgotten colonial building in the Brazilian rainforest, and it is also like a maze. It is mainly divided into 3 floors. The first floor is a disco area, the second floor is a scenic area, and the third floor is a retro bar area. I walked up and down the stairs and each floor had a different feeling. It has a strong Mexican flavor, with drinks and places to eat. There are many bars, and the interior feels a bit like a jungle adventure. Remember to check in this sculpture upstairs! The unique decoration combines elements of Bali, Brazilian slums, and underground bars in New York and London in the early 1990s. There are semi-indoor gardens and artificial waterfalls in the environment, creating a romantic tropical style. The place is large and there is no problem with any concave shape.

All are familiar European and American music, but everyone on the first floor is very happy! Feel the atmosphere or not feel the music, you can come and rush! The atmosphere is up directly after 12 o'clock, and not going to work is happy! Everyone really danced outside when they heard the music. I strongly recommend every friend who is about to come to Bali. La Favela is worthy of being a nightclub that all kinds of Internet celebrities must check in for their nightlife.

Bali-La Favela, the No.1 nightlife bar in Seminyak Bar Street, Bali, Indonesia, is very popular
Bali-La Favela, the No.1 nightlife bar in Seminyak Bar Street, Bali, Indonesia, is very popular

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 16:19 GMT-8 Processed in 0.225701 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list