Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Zushi Beach on Miura Peninsula in Tokyo, clear sea, beautiful coconut trees and sunset

176 0
Post time 2024-9-18 23:40 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I love the sea so much, so I came to the Zushi beach on the Miura Peninsula in Tokyo, Japan. I went to see the sea again with my phone charger and camera! This time I came to Zushi on the Miura Peninsula. The sky was clear and the water was blue. I was lucky to see the legendary jelly sea, coconut trees and sunset. It felt like I was on the west coast of California. If I was lucky, I could see Mount Fuji. My process for the day plus the check-in attractions.

Take the Keikyu Line from Shinagawa Station. It only takes 55 minutes to get to Zushi Hayama Station. The first thing I did after getting off the train was to eat! I used the coupon to eat a seafood rice bowl! (Picture 2) The name of the store is "Uosheng". The fresh sashimi was very satisfying. After a full meal, I used the bus coupon to start today's sea-viewing process! .

I first went to the farthest attraction I wanted to go, and then slowly walked back, so I took the bus line 11 or 12 to get off at Isshiki Coast. After getting off the bus, I walked for five minutes to the beach (Figure 3-4). Many people were swimming and sunbathing, and the path leading to the beach in Figure 3 was really beyond the movie! After a walk, I went to the Kanagawa Prefectural Museum of Art (Figure 5). Because it is along the coast, you can walk to the courtyard and the sea, which is really artistic! You can see Mount Fuji from the angle of the photo. There were too many clouds that day and I didn’t see it, damn it.

The beach is really too sunny, so considering the subsequent itinerary, there is a Japanese pastry house "Hayama Tea House Rokka" near the art museum, so I used the afternoon tea coupon to order a matcha and a small dessert set. After a short rest, I waited for the bus and took two stops to the Internet celebrity check-in bus booth "Manase" station (Figure 7). It is worthy of being a famous Internet celebrity check-in place. Many people are waiting to take pictures. There is a staircase on the side of the platform going down to the coast! That's the jelly sea in the first picture! It's so beautiful. There is a Morito Shrine not far away, and the scenery is also beautiful (Figure 8). You can overlook the torii and Enoshima on the sea.

If you go to Zushi Marina, known as "Little California" (Figures 9-10) to see the coconut trees and sunset, you must plan your itinerary according to the sunset time of the day (there is an Internet celebrity cafe there, and the photos should be very Instagram-style. Wait for a clear day and go once. You won't be disappointed.

Tokyo-Zushi Beach on Miura Peninsula in Tokyo, clear sea, beautiful coconut trees and sunset
Tokyo-Zushi Beach on Miura Peninsula in Tokyo, clear sea, beautiful coconut trees and sunset

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-19 13:26 GMT-8 Processed in 0.182745 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list