Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

After returning from a trip to Hong Kong, I took a boat near Kennedy Town to enjoy the sunset and the beautiful sea view

264 0
Post time 2024-9-18 23:53 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Follow the footsteps of IG Travel experts and visit Hong Kong. The following attractions are all must-go places, where you can experience the essence of Hong Kong.

1. Go to Kennedy Town to take sunset rides and check in the sea view
2. Take the Central Ferris Wheel to overlook Hong Kong, and be mesmerized by the romance
3. Take the Star Ferry to Tsim Sha Tsui, and I got the happiness of a few dollars
4. Take the cable car to the Peak at around 6pm to see the night view of Victoria Harbour
5. There is no need to go to the Goldfish Street in Mong Kok, as it says that you are not allowed to take photos
6. You can go to Victoria Harbour for a walk at night
7. Go to Mong Kok to see old Hong Kong, old It's delicious
8. Go to [Quarry Bay] and pose for Ding Ding cars
9. Go to [Central Graffiti Street] to walk and take pictures
10. Go to [Harbour City] to enjoy shopping
11. Go to [Hong Kong Disneyland] to be a child's baby for a day
12. Go to [M+ Museum] to shoot art films
13. Go to [Chunghwa] to see dopamine architecture
14. Go to [Sai Ying Pun] and [Lan Kwai Fong] to walk around
·
🍧Hong Kong-style food
1. Go to [Lan Fong Yuen] to eat scallion chicken chop and King Thick Toast
2. Go to [Lin Heung House] and [Tim Ho Wan] for Hong Kong-style snacks
3. Go to [Jiu Ji Beef Brisket] for curry beef brisket noodles
4. Go to [Liu Sen Ji Noodles] for shrimp roe noodles, a time-honored brand
5. Go to [Ichiran Ramen] for noodles, remember to add soft-boiled eggs
6. Go to [Fat Sister Snack Shop] for braised skewers
7. Go to [Pu Ji Restaurant] for signature roast goose
8. Go to [Chi Ji Tea Restaurant] for crab roe porridge and pork cartilage
9. Go to [Jinhua Ice Hall] for authentic pineapple buns, frozen mandarin duck, pork 10. Go to [Australia Dairy] to eat apricot stewed eggs and ham macaroni
·
Tips before Traveling
1. There are not many shared power banks in Hong Kong, so it is better to bring your own power bank
2. Reserve time for customs clearance when taking the high-speed rail
3. Do not litter or spit anywhere, walk on the left
4. Don’t go to Internet celebrity restaurants for food, the old ice cream parlors are also delicious
5. You can use Octopus directly on the Star Ferry
6. Be sure to keep the visitor receipt for entering Hong Kong, you may need it

Hong kong-After returning from a trip to Hong Kong, I took a boat near Kennedy Town to enjoy the sunset and the beautiful sea view
Hong kong-After returning from a trip to Hong Kong, I took a boat near Kennedy Town to enjoy the sunset and the beautiful sea view

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-1 22:37 GMT-8 Processed in 0.141320 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list