Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Taipei Xin Yeh Taiwanese Restaurant, taste the traditional Hakka dish red crab rice cake

91 0
Post time 2024-9-16 05:14 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Taipei Zhongshan District Head Office - Xinye Taiwanese Food, really delicious, well-deserved reputation!
🌟 Red crab rice cake is a traditional Hakka dish. Crab and glutinous rice are steamed together. The glutinous rice is salty and fragrant, a bit like the taste of salty rice dumplings, the more you chew, the more fragrant it is. The vinegar here in Taiwan is very special and sweet, and it is delicious when dipped in crab meat.
🌟 The pan-fried pork liver is large and tender, with moderate seasoning and fresh sweetness. I like it very much.
🌟 Three cups chicken must be ordered, the sauce is salty and fragrant, and the meat is tender and not dry.
🌟 Pineapple shrimp balls are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. The shrimp balls absorb the fruity aroma of pineapple, with moderate sweetness and sourness, and a little salad dressing.
🌟 Oyster omelette is delicious! Dipping sauce is my favorite.
🌟 I think taro paste is not bad because it will be a bit greasy when fried later.
🌟 Fried eggplant tastes light, the oil taste is a bit heavy, not recommended.

Taiwan-Taipei Xin Yeh Taiwanese Restaurant, taste the traditional Hakka dish red crab rice cake
Taiwan-Taipei Xin Yeh Taiwanese Restaurant, taste the traditional Hakka dish red crab rice cake

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 16:56 GMT-8 Processed in 0.247580 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list