Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Hiking 50000 steps in Osaka, Japan, 15 must visit attractions and photo locations

194 0
Post time 2024-9-30 01:27 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

My first time to Osaka. I walked 50,000 steps to these 15 classic camera positions. Have you checked in? I found that Osaka at night is more charming. The colorful signboards shocked me.

Recommended route for 2 days and 1 night:
Day1: JR arrives in Osaka→Castle Tower→Shinsaibashi→Dotonbori
Day2: Namba Yasaka Shrine→Tsutenkaku

Tsutenkaku
You can go here in the morning and evening. Different scenery. It is recommended to go at 5 o'clock. You can take pictures in the morning and evening. Navigate to "Marusaka Shinsekai Store" to find the camera position in Figure 1. Figure 2 is to walk up the stairs to see a different scene. Figure 4 is the other side of the tower. In addition to taking pictures, this place is also a food street.

Shinsaibashi
The night view signboard is the most prosperous here. Everyone likes the Glico man group photo. I took the photo from the bridge on the main road. There are too many people on the bridge below Glico~ It is very prosperous here to eat, stay, and buy. You can also walk for half a day on a shopping Trip.

Dotonbori Archway
Just navigate to Dotonbori and you will find it. This archway is very conspicuous.

Namba Yasaka Shrine
The huge lion's mouth is indeed too photogenic from a distance, but if you want to take good portraits, you have to go before 10 am. It opens at 6 am. It's better to go as early as possible. If you just want to pray, you can go before 17:00.

Castle Tower
Castle Tower reflected in the lake. When you go out, turn right to find the Honmaru Garden. The same camera position as Conan. Go to the bench on the left side of the courtyard facing the castle tower and shoot horizontally. Enter the front yard before the castle tower.

When I arrived at Osaka Station by JR, I saw the busy intersection and the big screen when I left the station. The sunshine at 5 pm felt good. I stayed at the Shinsaibashi Candeo Hotel and took a bird's-eye view of the Shinsaibashi buildings from the room. It was a little cute, so I took a picture. All the above places are free to check in and take pictures at will. Everyone can feel free to visit~

Including Universal Studios, I only went to Osaka for 3 days. I am a little reluctant~ Looking forward to the next time, do you have more camera positions? Come and tell me to keep good records.

Osaka-Hiking 50000 steps in Osaka, Japan, 15 must visit attractions and photo locations
Osaka-Hiking 50000 steps in Osaka, Japan, 15 must visit attractions and photo locations

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 12:17 GMT-8 Processed in 0.185169 second(s), 35 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list