Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Jongjaroen Seafood Boiled Rice Pattaya gourmet restaurant, crab roe rice only $4

197 0
Post time 2024-10-2 03:23 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Full of crab roe, crab paste, crab meat, and peeled mantis shrimp. My boyfriend and I shared two bowls of rice. Who knows how happy we were when we ate the crab roe? The average cost per person is about 20 US dollars, and we can eat very full. I highly recommend the mantis shrimp rice, but I don’t recommend the Thai milk grass jelly because it’s not tasty. It’s best not to order the 200 baht small portion of Tom Yum Goong soup that I ordered. There are a lot of ingredients but the soup is not tasty hahahaha. The crab meat is okay for 150 baht.

Restaurant name: Jongjaroen Seafood Boiled Rice (繁盛).
Restaurant address: 500 20:5 Pattaya-Na Kluea Rd, MuangPattaya, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri20150.
Google maps: จงเจริญ ข้าวต้มทะเล สาขาพัทยา .

Pattaya-Jongjaroen Seafood Boiled Rice Pattaya gourmet restaurant, crab roe rice only $4
Pattaya-Jongjaroen Seafood Boiled Rice Pattaya gourmet restaurant, crab roe rice only $4

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-3 06:19 GMT-8 Processed in 0.122312 second(s), 35 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list