Singapore-⛲️First day of National Day tour: Singapore citywalk🇸🇬
⛲️Choose 📷 on the first day of our Trip to Singapore, and check out all the check-in points not far from the hotel⛲️After breakfast, we first walked from Andaz to the blue fountain of Raffles Hotel, where the morning sunshine shone on the waves. The sparkling water is beautiful no matter how you take it. You don’t need to enter the hotel lobby, just turn left and walk through the promenade to see the fountain. The second stop is to the popular check-in place, the National Gallery of Singapore. I also walk to the museum. Next to it is Paul Church. I want to take pictures. It can be one piece. After entering the museum, find the elevator and go directly to the third floor. Go to the center of the museum to find check-in areas P5-P8. Photographers can go up to the fourth floor to find angles. 🌳The next stop is the famous tree cave in Fort Canning Park. There are too many people. The stairs are still a bit slippery on rainy days and the queuing channel is also very stuffy. Although I walked for a long time, I only took a picture of the sky. So I left ⛵️In the evening, I chose to eat at Clarke Quay and enjoy the night view. The colorful police station on Old Hill Street is also across the road. 🥢P13-15 Dough chose American brunch. The address is in the Plaza of Chime. It’s delicious. Recommended👍🏿 You don’t need to queue up for the human meat and bone tea at 5:30. It’s better than expected. You must order the refueling sticks. Un-Yang-Kor-Dai Singapore is a Thai restaurant that has been on the Michelin list for four consecutive years. Fortunately, I didn’t make a reservation. The queue was served, the food was a bit slow, but I recommend pad thai🥤 and drank the legendary mr coconut, it was delicious👍🏿🚘 I also tried walking, subway, and 🚌 along the way. Generally speaking, public transportation is very convenient. 🔚Lastly, the weather changed a lot along the way, sometimes it was sunny and sometimes it rained heavily, but we still liked the overall temperature. Although we were tired, we also enjoyed the first day of the Journey. (I have to mention the waiters along the way. They all speak curry-like English. It’s been a long time since I last saw them.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-3 07:22 GMT-8 Processed in 0.122576 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list