Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

Krabi, Thailand, find a beach house and relax without any schedule

73 0
Post time 2024-6-17 22:17:19 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I found it unnecessary to book a day trip in advance after I arrived. Even the smallest hotels offer various chartered cars and day trip services, which are very convenient and you don't have to worry about being cheated.

Arrived at Krabi Airport at about 2 o'clock local time. The red-eye flight is really tiring, remember to reserve a day to sleep. Krabi Airport is a very bad place. The immigration staff blatantly asked for tips, and the Chinese people's awareness of queuing is not strong, which resulted in more than an hour of departure. It was a bad start. The guy who picked us up waited for us at the door for more than two hours. When we got off the car, I gave him a 200 baht tip with gratitude and apology.

On the way to Krabi Town, I realized that we made a huge mistake. We should have booked the hotel from the 26th instead of the 27th when we arrived. We can't check in now. However, it didn't work. Let's go first and talk about it. If there is a vacancy, we can book it directly. At 3 o'clock, I arrived at Lada Krabi residence in Krabi Town. The uncle at the front desk was a little surprised: What happened? I explained to him and asked him if there was a vacancy. He said that we can only stay in the lobby now. Helpless, I don't know how to spend the remaining 5 hours. The uncle at the front desk brought us water and towels. Half an hour later, he may have felt sorry for us and let us stay in a small room to rest. What a nice guy.

After sleeping for two or three hours, I got up and prepared to go to the first day trip: hot springs--- Emerald Pool--- Tiger Cave Temple. Tips: If you want to soak in hot springs and pools, you must wear a swimsuit when you go out. Minivans are usually full of people, and drivers go to various hotels to pick up guests. Driving on the road in Krabi Town, you will feel that this place is really broken, with shaky wires everywhere, sewage overflowing in the street market, and sometimes you can smell a bad smell. Recalling everything at the airport, I am a little worried.

Krabi-Krabi, Thailand, find a beach house and relax without any schedule
Street of Krabi Town

After dragging my tired body to finish the one-day tour, I didn't have the energy to climb up to the Tiger Cave Temple. I sat on a bench opposite a store with my mother and brother to rest. The American girl who was traveling with me came over to chat, and I learned that she had booked a flight four days ago, and went to Bangkok and Chiang Mai alone. She booked three one-day tours in Krabi but didn't know where they went. After staying in Krabi for a day, I felt that the locals were very nice (my mother thought so), and I also believed that people in every country I would visit in the future would be very friendly, but I would not choose to go out alone for the time being, because it was too lonely (just a guess). I went to the night market in the evening and walked around. Just like the Guanqian Food Festival, I bought two big coconuts, a portion of fried noodles, three fried chicken legs (I still want to eat more) and a few skewers to eat. Halfway through the meal, there was a broadcast, and then all the locals stood up. We were a little confused and stood up too. It turned out that the national anthem was playing.

The first day was really tiring. On the way back, I bought a box of grapefruit. It was so delicious! So delicious! So delicious! (Say it three times) Everyone can try it for yourself later.

Emerald Pool...a pool in front, I forgot the name

The next day, we went to Bamboo Island --- Maya Bay --- Phi Phi Island. Tips: If you want to snorkel and swim, wear a swimsuit and bring a towel before going out.

When playing in Krabi, there are several islands over and over again. There are snorkeling spots near Bamboo Island. The water in Maya Bay is clear and the sand is white. The sand is extremely fine, but there are too many people. There are some good hotels on Phi Phi Island, which are also suitable for beachcombing (of course, not as good as Lanta Island). Hermit crabs can be seen everywhere on the island, big and small, but don't try to catch them. The locals have a strong sense of protection. They will not allow it. You can't get on the plane with hermit crabs. Don't throw hermit crabs into the sea, they will drown... The most impressive thing about the day was that when I came back, the speedboat was like a roller coaster. My hair was washed by the sea water and tangled together. I combed it for a long time...

Maya Bay, too many people

Me & my mother

When we went back, we asked the driver to take us to Ao Nang. We originally thought Ao Nang was a very rough place, but it turned out to be a small town with hotels all the way. We stopped at the foot of a mountain and went to eat at the "Internet celebrity restaurant" The Hilltop. In fact, I don't think the food tastes bad, but it's more Thai-style. There is a taxi place at the foot of the mountain. We took a minivan and it took about 40 minutes to go back to Krabi Town and cost 600B. It is said that you can hire a songthaew on the roadside, but there was no sign of a car on the road, so I called a minivan for convenience. If it is economical, a songthaew is better.

Hermit crabs can be seen everywhere on the island

The hilltop, the location is really good, many Chinese people go there

Hilltop view

On the third day, I went to Koh Lanta and accidentally walked into a Muslim restaurant in the morning. The waiters were very polite, but they didn't seem to speak English very well, so the communication was not smooth. When I left, I forgot to take my scarf, and the old man in the store ran out to give it to me. There are many Muslims in Krabi. The front desk of the accommodation in Koh Lanta is full of Muslim sisters. They are very nice. We rented a motorcycle and rode it. She was very worried when she learned that it was our first time. After breakfast, we packed our luggage and went to Koh Lanta. The next day, we bought the boat ticket in advance, but later we found that it would be more convenient and comfortable to take a minivan ferry. We took a two-wheeled car to the pier and then took the cruise. We booked a minivan to return at the pier, and we could also book flights to Bangkok and other places at the pier.

In short, everything is very convenient for travelers. The air conditioning of the cruise ship was very cold. Fortunately, I put clothes in my bag and put them on. Many people went outside because of the cold. The white girl and her boyfriend across the street curled up all the way in a sweatshirt and shirt, and my mother put on life jackets to keep warm. We bought tickets to the hotel on the boat. When the guy heard that we were staying at Klong Nin Beach (southern end, farther away), he offered 600B. We hesitated for a moment, and he directly reduced the price by 100B. He was a very honest guy.

It was raining heavily when we arrived at Lanta Island. Most of the people in the same car with us lived in the north of the island. There are more markets in the north, many 711s, and various grocery stores. However, if you like quietness, the south would be a better choice. The accommodation we booked is Lanta Intanin Resort, which has several two-story buildings and exquisite courtyards. There is a Miami Hotel diagonally opposite, which is owned by the same owner. You can use the swimming pool with the key of Intanin. If I go again next time, I will book Miami. The sea view is very good, but it’s a pity that I was slow to act and it was sold out when I booked.

Waiting for breakfast

After a short rest, it’s almost dinner time. Just across from Miami is the beach. I found a restaurant with a very punk style to eat. After eating, I went directly to the beach. From dawn to dusk, it was a pity that it was cloudy that day and I didn’t see the sunset. I only saw the shallow clouds in the thick clouds. Light blush.

Stop me, I’m going to be paralyzed all day

The beach at night

There are performances every night in the seaside restaurant, but we didn't watch it. It was a little rainy and cold at night, so we went back around 7 o'clock. The small courtyard of the hotel is very beautiful. I went back and lay on the lounge chair in the courtyard for a while.

On the fourth day, I went to Rok Island for a day trip. I had breakfast in the courtyard in the morning. I booked a one-day tour to Rok Island on this day. For me, who doesn't snorkel, I sat on the bow and watched the sea all day. Compared with the one-day island tour on the second day, Rok Island is definitely better. The water is clear and the visibility is good. Even on the boat, you can see a lot of fish, blue and purple starfish.

Snorkeling spot

Mushrooms while snorkeling

Snorkeling spot

Sitting on the boat I chatted with the guy on the boat. I said I couldn’t swim. The guy said, neither could I. After a while, I jumped off (´・_・`). After snorkeling, I went to the nearby white beach to have lunch and rest. For more than an hour, I lay on the beach and basked in the sun, feeling that every pore was emitting the smell of ultraviolet rays.

Lunch spot

Manman’s back

Gu&Luobei

The guys and girls on the speedboat are very humorous every time they go out to sea. At the end of the day, the little brother gave everyone watermelon, and everyone said you should eat some too. The little brother said, No, it's too sweet for me. Because I'm sweet enough. What a wonderful thing it is to love one's work. Happiness can also bring happiness to others. I changed to a restaurant for dinner in the evening and was very lucky to see the sunset.

When taking a photo, look at the image presented in the album, and then look up After looking at the sky, I was sure that this was indeed the case.

After dinner, I took a walk on the beach and sat on a tree trunk on the beach to watch the stars for a while. Although the city is good, we all need such moments to slow down everything. From time to time, I envy people who work on the beach, who can blow the sea breeze every day and watch the sunrise and sunset. They envy us, too, because people live in their own sieges, jumping around, but still trapped in a space.

The fifth day's itinerary is Lanta Island Lighthouse---back to Krabi Town. The minivan back will pick us up at about 1:10. In the morning, I deposited my passport at the hotel front desk and rented two electric bicycles, which are equivalent to light riding more than ten years ago. My mother used to drive before and was able to get started in a moment, but I was shaky and scared the Muslim sister at the front desk. To go to Lanta Island Lighthouse, you have to drive south along the road. Passing through various steep hills, it takes about 40 minutes to reach the destination. The following photos are all posed photos after returning, hahahahahahahaha.

The lighthouse is located in Lanta National Park. There is a fee for both people and mopeds. There is a park map online. The person who collects the fee will also give you a hand-drawn map. We didn't have time to wander around carefully, so we just wandered around the beach near the lighthouse. It was relatively early when we arrived, and there were not many people in the park. It felt like we had taken over the beach here. Tip: Beware of monkeys.

Unfortunately, I didn't have time to continue playing. I went back to Krabi Town after lunch. As mentioned before, the whole return journey was in a minivan, which was much more convenient. Because the flight was at 2:20 in the morning, I still booked a hotel in Krabi Town to rest. Before leaving, I booked a car to the airport on Taobao. Krabi Airport is very small, basically one hour in advance is enough, and it would be faster if there were no tour groups.

In the evening, I followed Brother Mushroom to a restaurant opened by a Frenchman. I thought it was opened by a local, but a white uncle came to take the order. I asked him where he was from, and he asked us to look at a poster. I stared at bienvenue and le coq for a long time before I realized it was France. A cute uncle. The chicken steak was delicious, but Western food is not my favorite after all. I still miss a bowl of white porridge.

In the evening, I went back to take a shower, slept for two hours, and then went to the airport. There is also a duty-free shop at Krabi Airport, but after walking around, I felt that I entered a fake duty-free shop...

- Fin -

I love Lanta Island so much. If anyone wants to go there in the future, please take me with you! ! !

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:24 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.161063 second(s), 31 queries .