Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

collection of delicious food at Hanxi, Yizhong Street, and Fengjia Night Market in Taichung

143 0
Post time 2024-10-2 23:53 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

There are really a lot of delicious food in Taichung's night market. Let me first say the conclusion: Yizhong Street>Hanxi>Fengjia. Yizhong Street is large but not so crowded that it is uncomfortable to walk around. There are many kinds of food. If you have limited time, just go to Yizhong Street.

🍘Hanxi Night Market⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The location is relatively remote, but the food is concentrated! It seems that the stalls are only open on Fridays and Saturdays. Everyone should check it out on the day before going, don't miss it.
👍Recommended food:
✅️【Large Intestine Oyster Noodles Stinky Tofu】I declare that this is the best stinky tofu I have ever eaten, and it is the first choice of Hanxi Night Market! The skin is crispy and the sauce is rich. I was still not satisfied and ordered another one immediately after eating!
✅️【Lipin Soy Milk Fried Chicken】Although the soy milk flavor is not strong, it is very fragrant when fried, it is worth trying~
🤔【Square Face Chef】Dried tofu is also very famous, but for It's a bit sweet for me, and I'm not used to eating pig blood cake. Friends who like sweet food can try it~
🤔【Ancestor Pineapple Ice】The taste is refreshing, but there is no need to queue up~

🍢Yizhong Street Night Market⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
It's very popular, there are many delicious foods, and the location is very good. You must go there to eat after shopping in the city center
👍Recommended food:
✅️【Angel Chicken Steak】It's very popular! It's well-deserved after trying it. The skin is crispy, the chicken is juicy, and the pepper and salt flavor is great. If you like spicy food, the spicy flavor is recommended, which is very tasty!
‼ ️If you have LINE, you can order online. In 10 minutes, you can cross the crowd and take away the fragrant big chicken steak! Let me tell you quietly, I ate two servings
✅️【A Yue Black Tea Ice】A stall that has appeared on many food shows. If you eat too much fried food, have a cup of black tea ice to relieve the greasiness (it’s really not sweet)
✅️【Lao Chuang White Sugar Cake】Although it is a mixture of sugar + starch, the sesame oolong/Iron Guanyin cocoa flavored sugar cake is creative (p.s. The food looks really average.
🤔【Crispy Red Bean Cake】Each one is freshly made, with plenty of ingredients and many flavors. Friends who like sweets can try it if you pass by~
🤔【Da Bing Pu】The kimchi cheese flavored pancakes are good, but I personally still prefer the scallion pancakes with scallion fragrance~
🤔【Sailfish skewers] A small shop that I just tried, the taste was surprisingly good, you can try it if you pass by~

🍤Fengjia Night Market⭐️⭐️⭐️
The most famous and commercial night market, there are many Tourists, everyone must be prepared to queue
👍Recommended food:
✅️[Seaside House]'s black garlic and sea salt flavored clams are very popular! The clam soup is sweet and delicious. If you can accept the garlic flavor, the black garlic flavor is highly recommended!
✅️[Dandan Scallion Pancake] The kimchi flavored scallion pancake is well received, the pancake skin is crispy and fragrant, it is worth a try~
🤔[Guanzhilin Large Intestine Wrapped Small Intestine] It is said to be a very famous stall. If you don’t have to wait for a seat, you can try it, but it is not much different from other large intestine wrapped small intestines
🤔[Ershui Mountain Spring Stinky Tofu] Sorry, I can’t get excited about other stinky tofu after eating the fried stinky tofu in Hanxi

Taiwan-collection of delicious food at Hanxi, Yizhong Street, and Fengjia Night Market in Taichung
Taiwan-collection of delicious food at Hanxi, Yizhong Street, and Fengjia Night Market in Taichung

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-5 03:12 GMT-8 Processed in 0.131880 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list