Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Hua Hin Vana Nava Water Park, children can enjoy free or half-price tickets depending on their height

163 0
Post time 2024-10-4 00:40 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

One of the main reasons for going to Hua Hin at that time was because of my favorite water world! I read the guide online, because there are two water parks in Hua Hin, so don't make a mistake. This one is next to the Holiday Inn! ! When we went there, it was very quiet outside, there was no need to queue, there was a large parking lot, and you could see the ticket office as soon as you arrived. It was cheaper to buy tickets online in advance! The ticket office doesn't mind if you buy on other platforms, and will help you confirm. Another point is that children are free or half-price according to their height.

Talk about the amusement facilities inside, because I started playing all the time after entering, and I didn't take pictures with my mobile phone at all. After entering, pay the locker deposit in cash. The lockers are not divided by gender, and the number of rentals is determined by you, so it must not be one person per locker, and then go to the locker room for men and women, equipped with hair dryers, bath products, etc., after tidying up, you can play. The area of ​​​​the water world is not large, and the layout of various facilities is compact. This is an advantage, the water quality is very clean, and it is very fun!

Hua Hin-Hua Hin Vana Nava Water Park, children can enjoy free or half-price tickets depending on their height
Hua Hin-Hua Hin Vana Nava Water Park, children can enjoy free or half-price tickets depending on their height

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-16 00:54 GMT-8 Processed in 0.145438 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list