Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

The Peninsula Hotel is the best choice for staying in Manila, Philippines, convenient and safe

102 0
Post time 2024-10-14 00:25 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

It was my first time to Travel to Manila, Philippines, and I read various guides. I had planned to book a hotel in Manila because it was close to the attractions and I could walk to the attractions. Shangri-La was closed. Later, I looked around and decided to stay at the Peninsula Hotel in Makati. It was simply the best choice because the old town was not that far away. It took about 8km by taxi and 45 minutes to get there even if there was a traffic jam.

It was also very close to the airport, only 25 minutes, and the road was not too congested. Moreover, Makati was very safe and urban, and it was very close to various business districts. The hotel was in a good location, and the driver knew everyone. He could get in the car and go without looking at the address. You can basically take a taxi or a tuk-tuk to travel. It was very convenient to take a taxi from uptown and the newly opened Mitsukoshi BGC, and it was also close to the airport.

The front desk was very elegantly dressed, and I really liked the front desk ladies. The staff was also very caring and enthusiastic. As expected, the service industry in the Philippines is great. The security at the door was also very safe, comparable to Jakarta, and the hotel had a sense of age. I really liked the hotel with a sense of age.

Manila/Luzon-The Peninsula Hotel is the best choice for staying in Manila, Philippines, convenient and safe
Manila/Luzon-The Peninsula Hotel is the best choice for staying in Manila, Philippines, convenient and safe

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-15 16:27 GMT-8 Processed in 0.222721 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list