Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Cebu Marriott Hotel, the only hotel with a quilt that I slept in during the entire trip

159 0
Post time 2024-9-5 04:07 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I strongly recommend everyone who is visiting islands in the Philippines to go to the middle of the two islands and stay at the Cebu Marriott Hotel. Not the Sheraton, which is too expensive. It's the newly opened Fairfart.

Because it is the only hotel with a quilt that I have slept in during the entire trip, and I have never felt that the bed is so comfortable. There is also a rooftop swimming pool and a gym. Although this gym has no other handles and can only do this one exercise to train the back, at least it is there.

I think the swimming pool is worthy of being photographed, see my second picture. The point is, there is a quilt. The mattress is also soft, I want to emphasize it again. It is comfortable, I recommend it. I didn't go anywhere on the day in the middle, I just focused on sleeping in the hotel, lying in the quilt.

Cebu-Cebu Marriott Hotel, the only hotel with a quilt that I slept in during the entire trip
Cebu-Cebu Marriott Hotel, the only hotel with a quilt that I slept in during the entire trip

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 12:09 GMT-8 Processed in 0.217356 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list