Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Coron, Palawan, Philippines, ☝️is the best island hopping trip I have ever taken

131 0
Post time 2024-10-16 02:30 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The first time I Traveled to the Philippines, I chose to come to Palawan (Coron and Aini both belong to Palawan) because I had heard that you can charter a boat to go island hopping here, and the cost-effectiveness is very high, which sounds very cool. It really is not a lie! The scenery is good! The sea is beautiful! The price is affordable! The service is good! The whole Journey is easy and not tiring~
It is completely different from other island hopping in Southeast Asia. Here I will share with you my way of playing and feelings!

🚤Must charter a boat!
Because you can plan the route according to the attractions you want to go to, and stay at any attraction as long as you want.

💰Super cost-effective, you can play for a day for 60-100 US dollars per person
-The composition of the basic charter fee: boat fee + guide fee + island fee (there is a management fee for each island);-Other fees: snorkeling mask, kayak, etc., which vary from person to person.

🌮Lunch
Before departure, you will be taken to the local market to buy ingredients. They will cook it on the boat, cut the fruit, and arrange it on a plate for easy tasting.

💁The crew was so nice!
The guy I found to charter the boat was really nice. He helped me take photos, run errands, and call a car for pick-up. I had a hangover the night before, and he immediately helped me buy seasickness medicine, hangover medicine, and Pocari Sweat. He also helped us avoid the crowds and arrange the route, so we basically "booked the whole place" the whole time.

🗺️Attractions Attraction introduction

[Kyangan lake] (Pictures 2-4)
You will climb to the top of the mountain to overlook the panoramic view, and then you can go to a lake area to swim. The water is not salty! Very good to swim~

[CVC beach] (Pictures 5-6)
There is a beach to rest, and the sea water is green

[Smith beach] (Pictures 1, 7-12)
A place to have lunch. I like this place the most, there is no one, and the sea water here is the bluest! It is really glass blue~

[Coral garden]
Took us to the middle of the sea for snorkeling. But it's so beautiful! A real underwater world, with many corals and fish. There are no photos, so you can see it yourself.

[Twin lagoon] (pictures 13-15)
To be honest, it is a little different from the photos on the Internet. The rock in the middle is actually very dangerous. My crew member suggested that I should not climb it, so I gave up.

Manila/Luzon-Coron, Palawan, Philippines, ☝️is the best island hopping trip I have ever taken
Manila/Luzon-Coron, Palawan, Philippines, ☝️is the best island hopping trip I have ever taken

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-17 19:31 GMT-8 Processed in 0.147875 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list