Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Club Cubic Bar, the most fun nightclub in Macau, has a large space and many circular sofas

202 0
Post time 2024-10-17 02:52 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

A bar on the second floor of City of Dreams. Culb Cubic: I heard it is a fun club in Macau. It has a lot of space inside. The middle is full of circular booths and sofas. There are not many seats for sitting or standing. There are only a few seats at the back. If you go on weekends or holidays, you have to make a reservation early in advance or there will be no seats soon. There are many foreigners from all over the world. There are relatively few Chinese. They are all beautiful girls from Singapore and Malaysia. We met there and played together. We are two girls. They are a whole table of young ladies. There are very few people on weekdays. There are only a few tables. Because it is relatively large inside, it seems a bit deserted. If a few friends go there to play, it will not affect much. On Wednesdays and Fridays, ladies can enter for free and drink unlimitedly at Lady's Night.

The second Pacha Bar on the first floor of City of Dreams. It has been under renovation since September and has not been completed yet. Last time I asked, it will take another half a year, June 2019. It's a pity that I can only wait until it is renovated. The space inside is more than half the size of Jiaobi. There are more scattered tables (standing type). Maybe the space is smaller and there are more people, so the atmosphere feels much better than Jiaobi. It's really super exciting (it's full of foreigners and there are basically few Chinese people). Foreigners are very fun and can dance together anytime and anywhere. They are very happy. Boys and girls are very enthusiastic and will greet you, chat, interact and dance~ This is really exciting. You don't feel tired dancing all night because everyone in it is dancing. Unknowingly, it's dawn and you don't even know it. I feel that this is called real disco.

Macao-Club Cubic Bar, the most fun nightclub in Macau, has a large space and many circular sofas
Macao-Club Cubic Bar, the most fun nightclub in Macau, has a large space and many circular sofas

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-17 19:26 GMT-8 Processed in 0.143689 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list