Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Avani Hotel Pool Villa in Hua Hin, Thailand 4 days and 3 nights experience review

180 0
Post time 2024-10-24 23:17 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Hua Hin is really a niche city underestimated by Thailand. It is perfect for vacation. It takes about 2.5 hours to charter a car from Bangkok to Hua Hin. Because the purpose of coming here is very clear, that is, to go on vacation, I directly booked Avani's pool villa and stayed for four days and three nights. I will share my experience and evaluation.

Service: A welcome gift was prepared as soon as I entered the door - delicious drinks. Fortunately, there were staff who could speak Chinese at the front desk. There is no need to worry about language communication. It is very suitable for Chinese people to Travel. They will take off their shoes when they enter the room to clean up. Even if you say it's okay, they will take off their shoes to help you clean up. The hotel supports UnionPay service, and you can just swipe your card
-
Environment: The color of the hotel is elegant wood color, the swimming pool is very beautiful, and you can have a swimming pool floating breakfast in the morning. The current season is particularly suitable for going to Thailand. It is not too cold or hot, and it will not be particularly sunburned. All the washing and care series in the hotel room are Malin and Goetz. We often call it "Malin Goetz", a New York minimalist skin care brand with simple ingredients and gentleness, which is very similar to the feeling of the hotel.
-
Food: I have to praise Avani's food. For so many days, I didn't eat outside for a single day. Even if I went out shopping, I would call a taxi back to eat at the hotel because it was so delicious. I really can't imagine why the chef can make every dish so delicious. STAA'S breakfast recommends daily special noodles or noodles with a rich soup base. The main dishes and dishes for breakfast are very rich and can be eaten as brunch.

BREZZA can eat Italian food and seafood feasts. I had dinner here for three consecutive days. All the seafood was caught on the same day and was very fresh. And the price is really not expensive, you can eat as much as you want. Aqua is said to be a poolside snack, but the burgers, pasta, and potato wedges ordered casually are simply great, and the cost-effectiveness is also very high. It only costs about 100 yuan for two people, which is very cost-effective. BLUE BISCUIT specially came to watch the jazz performance at night, or drink some wine, and feel the romance of the night
-
SPA: The most famous thing about coming to Hua Hin is to experience the SPA here. Many guests from other hotels also come here specifically to experience it. I personally experienced the fire therapy and facial massage spa of the warm palace. Overall, it was very comfortable. The teacher's technique was very gentle, and the whole body and mind were relaxed after the whole process.
-
Entertainment: I made an appointment for a Pilates course in advance at the hotel. Unlike Pilates in China, the Pilates here focuses more on the completion of strength. We focus more on the strength of small muscle groups. We were soaked after 20 minutes. I also made an appointment for a cocktail making class at the beach, and I happened to see the sunset. It was a perfect experience.
-
Surroundings: It is very close to the city center, just a few minutes away. The hotel has its own private beach, which is basically empty and the sea water is very clear. Compared with those places in Phuket, this place is more suitable for private vacations

Hua Hin-Avani Hotel Pool Villa in Hua Hin, Thailand 4 days and 3 nights experience review
Hua Hin-Avani Hotel Pool Villa in Hua Hin, Thailand 4 days and 3 nights experience review

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-25 14:31 GMT-8 Processed in 0.156996 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list