Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Nightlife in Jakarta, Indonesia High-end nightclub owned by Ismaya DRAGONFLY nightclub disco

114 0
Post time 2024-5-26 17:01:38 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Jakarta-Nightlife in Jakarta, Indonesia High-end nightclub owned by Ismaya DRAGONFLY nightclub disco
Jakarta-Nightlife in Jakarta, Indonesia High-end nightclub owned by Ismaya DRAGONFLY nightclub disco

Nightlife in Jakarta, Indonesia—DRAGONFLY nightclub disco
I am a Raver who likes to dance and drink, and I have been in Jakarta for more than three years. Nightclubs in Jakarta are a little different from those in Thailand. The nightclubs here are just for drinking, listening to electronic music and dancing to the disco. There is no mess. So don’t look at nightclubs through colored glasses and vulgar eyes. The problem is never the nightclub, but the people. (Others can write about Japanese cowboy shops, why can’t I write about nightclubs)
Last time we talked about BLOWFISH, this time we talk about the advanced version of BF - DRAGONFLY, hereafter referred to as DF. DF is a high-end nightclub under ismaya. It has a larger sofa booth area than BF, and the floor plan is rectangular. Iconic decoration: undulating lamp posts on the ceiling
Location: Located on the north side of the Gatot Subroto main road in the Semanggi area, south of the city center, opposite the Four Seasons Hotel and BF
Business hours: Every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, 11pm to 4am
Music style and DJ: DF and BF share DJs. My favorites like W.W and Justeen will also be in DF for a few days. The music style is still house, trap, hardstyle, bigroom, etc., with less dubstep. Specific activities can be found on his ins: dragonfly.club
Drinks and consumption: Because it is considered a high-end nightclub, the consumption of DF is slightly more expensive than that of BF, and it mainly sells Martell whiskey. Individual tickets for Friday and Saturday are 150k, minimum purchase for sofa (15 people) is 10
Dress code: Slippers, shorts, and sleeveless vests are not allowed for men, and slippers and flat sandals are not allowed for women. Suitable for casual formal wear and small dresses.
Finally, Baby Jing wishes everyone a happy disco and be safe. If you have any questions, you can comment or send a private message to wb with the same name.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:52 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.158183 second(s), 31 queries .