Jakarta-Nightlife in Jakarta, Indonesia BLOWFISH nightclub under Ismaya Group

Nightlife in Jakarta, Indonesia—BLOWFISH nightclub disco

A lot of tourists asked me about the Jakarta bars on wb大京Baby, so I started writing this series~

Let me make it clear in advance: Nightclubs in Jakarta are a little different from those in China. The nightclubs here are just for drinking, listening to electronic music and dancing to the disco. There is no mess, so don’t look at nightclubs through colored glasses and vulgar eyes. The problem is never the nightclub, but the nightclub. It's people. (Others can write about Japanese cowboy shops, why can’t I write about Indonesian nightclubs)

Blowfish, hereinafter referred to as BF, also belongs to the Ismaya Group. It is not the largest nightclub. The dance floor is not even big enough, but it is the most popular among young people. Iconic decoration: mosaic extended screens, grid lamp posts

Location: Located on the Gatot Subroto main road in the Semanggi area, south of the city center, close to the Four Seasons Hotel

Business hours: Every Thursday to Saturday, open from 11pm to 4am

Music style: In the warm-up, it’s House, Trap, then Bounce, Bigroom, Hard style, and occasionally Dubstep, okay? I think this nightclub with the best electronic music in Jakarta is called my "hometown". The waiters I know will say to me "Welcome back to your second home."

About DJs: There are also many local DJs in Indonesia. The signatures of this company are W.W, Justeen, and Mc Drew, all of whom are Indonesian. One of the great things about BF is that it often invites top 100 DJs. The most recent one was Julian Jordan at the beginning of the month, which rocked the entire venue. The specific daily music style and DJ can be found on his ins: blowfish_jkt.

Regarding alcohol and consumption: The domestic Jagermeister-Red Bull formula won’t work here. Let’s wake up with some vodka and whiskey! If you are a little more famous, you can burn a few bottles of champagne, so that you can be sent to the big screen even if it is not your birthday. BF consumption level is considered high in Jakarta. Individual travelers need to buy tickets for 150k-300k Indonesian rupiah on Fridays and Saturdays. There is a predetermined minimum consumption including tax: small table (7-10 people) 4 for 5-5 Indonesian rupiah, ordinary sofa (10 people) 7 for 5. Front VIP sofa (15 people) 10 Indonesian rupiah. But it’s actually just a guest list. So many people can’t sit on the sofa or table.

Then there is the dress code: men are not allowed to enter slippers, sleeveless vests, and shorts, and women are not allowed to enter slippers (flat-soled sandals are also included). Don’t be stubborn. If you are not allowed to wear them according to the regulations, you are not allowed to wear them...

Finally, Baby Jing wishes everyone a happy disco and be safe. If you have any questions, please leave a comment or send a private message wb

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:38 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.140842 second(s), 31 queries .