Hanoi-Hanoi, Vietnam travel guide, cafes, restaurants, tours, SPA massage

Entering the 35th country in my global travels - Vietnam🇻🇳
When I first arrived in Hanoi, my experience exceeded my expectations.
I have to say this is an underrated city.
Hanoi is very suitable for shopping and eating, so let’s continue my CityWalk series~

One-day tour route (the entire distance is very close to walk)
Phở 10 → Legend → St. Joseph’s Cathedral → Cộng → Train Street → Tung’s → Pho Co → Thirty Six Ancient Street → Hoan Kiem Lake → MẸT → Omamori

Coffee
▪️Trung Nguyên Legend: It is said that Trung Nguyên Legend is the top coffee in Vietnam. After drinking the signature legend, the price is high and I personally think the taste is average.
▪️Cộng Caphe: Opposite the church, it is very popular and cheap. The three floors of the store are full of people. The terrace upstairs is quite comfortable.
▪️Café Pho Co: A century-old store with an inconspicuous front door but a hidden secret inside. It was once reported as "a hidden gem in the coffee industry" by the Wall Street Journal. The famous egg coffee has a rich and layered taste that is not fishy and is not so greasy when iced.

Dining room
Phở 10 Ly Quoc Su|Tung's Kitchen|MẸT
It’s so delicious here. Phở 10 is the Vietnamese pho that you must eat when you come to Hanoi. The last two Vietnamese restaurants are not bad, especially MẸT. The service is very good and the dishes are good. Each branch has high ratings on Google.

Play
St. Joseph’s Cathedral|Train Street|Hoan Kiem Lake|Thirty-Six Ancient Street
The scenic spots are relatively ordinary, just take a quick tour. Let’s come to Hanoi for food and massage.

Omamori Spa
Netizens didn’t lie to me! The technician is visually impaired and will focus on you during the whole process. It is so comfortable and enjoyable. Moreover, the technician directly states that no tip is required. It is very friendly. Make an appointment on Google.

Visa
1 Separate paper to sign: Complete the travel agency mailing, no other formalities for landing and entry
2 Electronic visa: Print in color, bring 2 2-inch white background photos, fill in the form on arrival to change visa and then enter the country
3. Approval on arrival: print in color and take 2 2-inch white background photos to the airport landing visa window (opposite the customs) to fill in the form and pay a fee of $25 or ¥200 to apply for the landing visa. Wait about half an hour at the entry site. It is suitable for people like me to play abroad and collect. Friends who can’t get express delivery

Tips: Choose one of the three to apply at T Bao. All you need to do is take a photo of the portrait page of your passport. If you have enough time, it is recommended to apply for another visa for the most convenient way.

Travel tips
Go online: buy cards from T-Bao or buy them at the airport
Bus: 4.5k/person from the airport to the city, about 25k by taxi
Taxi: Grab
Navigation: Google
Motorcycle: There are many cars and the speed is fast. Look both ways when crossing the road.
Withdraw cash: BIDV waives local handling fees and the exchange rate at the airport is also good

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:31 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.187027 second(s), 32 queries .