Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

High cost-effective hotel, Wyndham Garden Hanoi in Ha Dong District

278 0
Post time 2024-5-28 04:28 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I lived in Hanoi for nearly ten years before the epidemic. When I came to Hanoi this time, the first thing I felt was the rising prices and hotel prices. I didn’t make a reservation too far in advance (I only checked out the hotel two days before leaving). I used to help relatives and friends make reservations. There was no room in the hotel, so I hurriedly chose a new hotel in Hedong County, the Wyndham Garden Hotel, and booked a two-night stay.

The price is US$60/night/room, including breakfast. Price without breakfast is USD 40/night/room

After checking in, I was pleasantly surprised. It was clean and tidy, and the service attitude was particularly good (our tire was punctured during this period, and the front desk staff helped us contact and follow up to repair the tire throughout the process). The price was less than 300, which is a five-star stay in Hanoi where prices are soaring. A star hotel, really worth the money.

After two nights, I renewed my reservation for another five nights, and the choice did not include breakfast, because we also had freshly cooked noodles in the restaurant for breakfast. I found that it was not as delicious as the noodle shop outside the hotel, and it was also very cost-effective. Hahaha.

However, the location of the hotel is relatively far from the ancient street and Hoan Kiem Lake. But it doesn’t matter if we drive ourselves. Moreover, Ha Dong County, where the hotel is located, is where I used to live in Hanoi, so everything is very familiar.

Hanoi-High cost-effective hotel, Wyndham Garden Hanoi in Ha Dong District

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:18 GMT-8 Processed in 0.152973 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list