Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

TOP 10 Hong Kong street food stalls, this is what summer should be like

378 0
Post time 2024-5-29 01:47 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

After summer in Hong Kong, going out during the day has become a huge challenge. The right way to enjoy summer in Hong Kong is to meet up with a few friends at night to eat at a Hong Kong-style food stall with a strong wok atmosphere, chat and drink beer.

Hong kong-TOP 10 Hong Kong street food stalls, this is what summer should be like

The green iron sheet + tent-style night snack food stalls in Sham Shui Po are a unique Hong Kong culture. Although the environment is average, they are packed every night.I recommend a few food stalls/snack stalls in Sham Shui Po that I am willing to visit repeatedly.

📍Small Vegetable King
Hong kong-TOP 10 Hong Kong street food stalls, this is what summer should be like

A food stall suitable for many people to dine together, with good business, many popular dishes are often sold out as soon as they open. We do not accept reservations on the day, and if you do not want to queue, you need to call in advance to make a reservation.
Recommended dishes: steamed duck intestines, typhoon shelter spare ribs, golden shrimp
Payment methods: cash, Octopus, Alipay, WeChat Pay
Per capita: 100-200

📍Ai Wensheng Food Stall

Hong Kong food stalls that are popular abroad, there are always long queues every time I go. Recently I found that I can get a number in advance on gulu, so you can save time by getting a number in advance!
Recommended dishes: Black pepper beef fillet with potato, fried crab with typhoon shelter, sweet and sour pork with pineapple, fresh squid with pepper and salt
Payment methods: cash, Octopus, Alipay, WeChat Pay
Average cost per person: 100-200

📍Tianxiang Restaurant

It is located directly opposite Aiwensheng. There are not as many people queuing as Aiwensheng, but it is almost full, and almost all locals are eating. I tried it once and felt that the quality of the dishes is also very good.
Recommended dishes: Golden fried chicken, beef fillet with potato, fried noodles with soy sauce
Payment methods: cash only
Average cost per person: 100-200

📍Wanfa Seafood Restaurant

Compared with several other food stalls, this one is a little off the beaten track, but it is also full every night. The quality of the dishes is relatively stable.
Recommended dishes: salt and pepper fish, black pepper potato beef tenderloin, Fengsha chicken
Payment method: cash only
Per capita: 200-400

📍Xixi Fried Skewers

This fried skewers is my must-eat comfort food in Sham Shui Po. I always order pork neck and beef skewers.

TIPS: Everyone must remember to bring enough cash when going out in Hong Kong. Although electronic payment is more popular than in previous years, payment in Hong Kong is still not as convenient as in the mainland. Some authentic small shops and food stalls still only accept cash.

I was in a hurry to go out once. I didn’t bring enough cash or cards. I was embarrassed to stay in place. Fortunately, the boss trusted me and let me go out to withdraw money, so I ran to the nearby ATM to withdraw some cash to pay the bill.

In addition to bringing enough cash, friends who have just come to Hong Kong to live can also try to choose a bank with widespread branches and ATMs like HSBC when applying for a bank card in Hong Kong, so that they can withdraw cash from nearby ATMs when they need it. You can make an appointment in advance without queuing, and you can even withdraw cash without a card.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:00 GMT-8 Processed in 0.149320 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list