Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

The newly opened Trunk Hotel in Yomiuri Park is a hotel in the city forest park

177 0
Post time 2024-6-4 01:24:35 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This time I checked in at the newly opened Trunk Hotel in Yokogi Park (there is another one in Shibuya. Friends who like shopping can try it)

I really like the hotel I stayed in~ I have to give it a 5-star rating

1. The hotel is just a few minutes walk from Yokogi Park. You can go to the park for a walk and breathe fresh air at any time

2. Next to the hotel is the world's number one coffee shop, fuglen. Drink coffee during the day and drink at night. Don't be too happy

3. The infinity pool on the roof of the hotel is so beautiful. I feel like I'm in Manhattan Central Park. There is no one there at 12:00 noon

4. There are two restaurants in the hotel, the first floor and the pool restaurant. The food is super delicious and the price is very cheap. The two of us spent more than 200 RMB for dinner and drank two glasses of pinot noir. I was shocked

5. Within a 5-minute walk from the hotel, there are various Internet celebrity restaurants

The hotel has only 25 rooms in total, so friends who want to experience it must make reservations in advance

Tokyo-The newly opened Trunk Hotel in Yomiuri Park is a hotel in the city forest park
Tokyo-The newly opened Trunk Hotel in Yomiuri Park is a hotel in the city forest park

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:16 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.132130 second(s), 27 queries .