Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

ZEROTOKYO: Tokyo's most cheerful Kabukicho bar with live band performances

134 0
Post time 2024-6-5 04:32:47 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Friends who come to Japan for tourism will definitely go to Kabukicho. You must experience this fun club when you go to Kabukicho. Not only young people go there, but also many middle-aged people who like music and dancing.

It opens at 23:00 and ends at 4:30 in the morning. The most fun time is after 12:00, so save your energy and don’t go to line up too early, because there is no need for seats here, and it is completely okay to buy tickets and enter without spending.

The price of ordinary drinks is 600 yen to 1200 yen, which is relatively cheap. You can buy it if you want to drink it. There are many similar stores in Tokyo, which are basically concentrated in Shibuya. However, ZEROTOKYO is the largest and newest club. It has a total of four floors, different music and performances, and many foreigners.

In addition, there will be some artists who will come to open live here, and the entrance fee will not increase. The day I went there was the famous female artist Kirarika Miyupa Miyu in the Red and White Song Festival in Japan! The singers who will come every day can be confirmed on their official website. It is cheaper to buy tickets in advance, about 2,500 yen.

You can dance here, chat up with handsome men and beautiful women, watch pole dancing, and there are オカマ performances. Watching live performances is really stress-relieving. It is better to go with sisters. You can flirt with the little brother. My teammate took me and my sister together. He had a lot of fun. We are more honest. We have to avoid handsome guys who chat with us. So next time I go, I will go with my sisters. Hahaha, I still want to go. If there are sisters who want to go, you can go together. This kind of slow rock bar in Japan rarely drinks and cannot smoke.

So I think ZEROTOKYO is relatively safe and comfortable overall. The clothes are also casual. You don’t need to dress up deliberately. Anyone can go. In addition, you can go to the upper floors to see the night view and take pictures. There is a night market with more Japanese characteristics on the second floor. They are all very unique experiences. I only discovered this fun place in June this year. So I really recommend it to friends who come to travel

Tokyo-ZEROTOKYO: Tokyo's most cheerful Kabukicho bar with live band performances
Tokyo-ZEROTOKYO: Tokyo's most cheerful Kabukicho bar with live band performances

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:49 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.149386 second(s), 27 queries .