Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Osaka Marriott W Hotel, I stayed here for 3 trips to Osaka, the bathrobe is very comfortable

81 0
Post time 2024-6-11 17:25:54 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

After having unlimited round trips for 5 years, I often fly to Osaka on weekends when I have two days off! It takes two hours to fly from Hangzhou, which is faster than flying to Sanya/Guangzhou!

And now you can check in and out of customs by yourself, which is really shorter than flying to many domestic cities

I stayed at W three times. I was originally greedy for the good location. Shinsaibashi is a few steps downstairs. Taxis in Japan are really expensive. Anyway, you can satisfy all kinds of food, luxury goods and shopping.

Later, I was healed by the 270-degree floor-to-ceiling windows. It was really romantic and dreamy to catch the sunset

& The bathrobe is very comfortable. You can buy it on the 3rd floor hahaha~

Osaka-Osaka Marriott W Hotel, I stayed here for 3 trips to Osaka, the bathrobe is very comfortable
Osaka-Osaka Marriott W Hotel, I stayed here for 3 trips to Osaka, the bathrobe is very comfortable

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:29 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.138952 second(s), 27 queries .