Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

The Bikini Yacht on Milan Island in Phuket is full of the freedom of the sea!

305 0
Post time 2024-5-17 19:42 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Phuket-The Bikini Yacht on Milan Island in Phuket is full of the freedom of the sea!
Phuket-The Bikini Yacht on Milan Island in Phuket is full of the freedom of the sea!

This time I rented a luxury yacht! 100$ per capita My friends and I have a total of 10 people in total. I have friends and the yacht is large enough to take photos and sleep, so the journey is not very difficult, but the commute is really long on the road It takes more than an hour on the sea. The yacht has 2 hours

It’s really worth it when you see the Similan jelly glass sea! ! The tour guide said that we were so lucky to catch the tail end of Similan Island’s opening hours🥹 It is only open for 5 months a year, and the island will be closed in early May. You should go quickly! !

We visited three islands and snorkeled twice

Must go snorkeling! ! ! Don’t worry if you don’t know how to swim, because there are life jackets and diving props. The world in the sea is really beautiful. The water is very clear, and the color of the sea is also different colors of blue. It is really beautiful

We also encountered something rare The turtles arrived! It was so big and cute. The tour guide also praised us for being lucky to meet Grandpa Turtle hahaha

In the end, I was really tired from playing, so I just lay on the yacht and watched the sunset and fell asleep. It was a great experience!

It is recommended that you must come here once in your life, and be sure to wear sunscreen! Always wear physical sun protection when taking photos unless necessary. Sunscreen is not easy to use, the sun is too poisonous

Also, I want to see the beautiful photos you took in Tyrande~

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 12:00 GMT-8 Processed in 0.186288 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list