Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Experience the Royal Brothel in Kota Indah, Jakarta and have sex with blondes

270 0
Post time 2024-8-5 01:35 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I took a ride-hailing Grab to Kota Indah, a brothel cluster in Jakarta, on Friday afternoon. The driver saw the purpose of my trip at a glance and took me directly to the entrance of the brothel street. He was indeed an experienced driver. After entering the brothel street and walking along the mouth-shaped street, the brothel seemed to be closed. It was 4:30 pm now, so it should be open, because my friends told me that it would open at around 4 o'clock. Anyway, I was not in a hurry today, so I went to a nearby coffee shop to have a cup of coffee first. ​

Jakarta-Experience the Royal Brothel in Kota Indah, Jakarta and have sex with blondes

Buy a cup of American cold coffee for 20,000 Indonesian rupiah, and observe the movement on the street while drinking. Soon, I saw the ladies sitting on the back of the motorcycle coming to the store one after another. It seems that the ladies will only come out around 5 pm. I finished my coffee and started to patrol. First I entered Grand MTR. There were not many ladies, and no lady greeted me, so I turned around and left the store. Then, I went to ROYAL. There were many ladies here, and a male waiter could speak a little English. He brought ladies one after another. One of the blonde ladies was exactly the type I liked, so I chose her. I paid 400,000 Indonesian rupiah at the front desk. I went to the sex room with the lady. The sex room was very clean and beautiful.

The lady didn't understand English. I only knew that she was 23 years old. Other conversations were impossible. I wanted to go to the toilet. Who knew that the lady gestured for me to urinate while taking a shower. The lady turned on the shower head and I started to urinate, but I always felt a little awkward. The lady helped me wash my body simply and asked me to wait for her on the bed. After the lady washed, the battle began. Kissing, licking breasts, and blowjob without a condom were all there.

Then, the lady was about to put a condom on my little brother, and I quickly stopped the lady and told her not to go too fast. Although the lady's breasts were plump, they were not considered big breasts in Indonesia, but this was exactly the size I liked, and the breasts were also beautiful. I went forward and started licking her breasts, and then licking her vagina. Although the lady did not show any negative emotions, she soon got up and put a condom on my little brother and got together. I didn't last long and ended the battle. After I took a shower alone, I got dressed and left the store. I called an online car again and returned to the hotel.

《Evaluation》

Compared with other brothels in Southeast Asia, the experience here is definitely worth the money:

Most of the girls are honest and kind;
The girls do all kinds of foreplay;
The sex room is clean and beautiful;
The cost is only 400,000 Indonesian rupiah.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:23 GMT-8 Processed in 0.144402 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list