Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Macau's designated nightclub, Jinchi Sauna, provides zero-distance tender service

230 0
Post time 2024-8-6 03:24 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

【Location】New Port Area, Macau
【Name】Golden Pond Sauna
【Fee】The package time is 60 minutes. The ladies are divided into 4 levels.

Macao-Macau's designated nightclub, Jinchi Sauna, provides zero-distance tender service

Level 1: Standard ladies from China, Vietnam and Thailand, 1545HKD
Level 2: Senior ladies from China and Vietnam, 1735HKD
Level 3: Supermodels from China, 1905HKD
Level 4: Top models from China and Vietnam, 2179HKD

This time, we chose Miss China from Level 1. The Show Up is held in the rest area. The ladies come to the rest area in order and provide close-range tender service to the guests sitting on the chairs. Then we play the Bingo game, and the winner will be provided with close-range tender service by two ladies. Then, the ladies line up in a row, with a total of more than 40 ladies.

Level 1: 15 Miss China and Vietnam.
Level 2: 15 Senior Miss China and others.
Level 3: 5-6 Supermodels from China.
Level 4: 6-7 Top Models from China and Vietnam.

Among the ladies of level 1, I found a young and lovely woman and selected her. The lady's name is Xiao H. I give the lady a score of 95/100 (△ is average, ○ is good, ◎ is very good)

① The lady's appearance ◎ I like it very much.
② Skin intimacy ○ Lover's atmosphere.
③ Undressing ○ I help Xiao H undress.
④ Offensive point △ Almost all of my attacks are acceptable.
⑤ Defensive point ◎ Xiao H's skills are very strong.
⑥ Vaginal water ◎
⑦ Bust ◎ Estimated 88cm, D cup.
⑧ Waist ◎ Estimated 59cm, small waist.
⑨ Hips ◎ Estimated 90cm, perfect appearance.
⑩ Comprehensive ◎ Very outstanding lady.

Enter the love room and hug and kiss immediately. After I help Xiao H undress, we go to the shower room together. After taking a shower, I lie on the body wash table. Xiao H used her breasts and lower body to massage my whole body with oil; then she gave me a blow job without a condom. After rinsing, we went to bed. I took the lead, kissing, ant climbing, boobs, cunnilingus, and dragon drill. I wanted to do 69, but was rejected by the lady for unknown reasons. Xiao H took over the lead, ant climbing, licking breasts, and blow job without a condom. Xiao H put a condom on my little brother, and we had sex in the normal position. After changing several positions, we had sex. After a simple cleaning of the battlefield, we lay side by side and chatted for a while. We went to the shower room to rinse again. After getting dressed, we hugged for a long time and then retreated to the room and said goodbye at the stairs.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 19:36 GMT-8 Processed in 0.167056 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list