Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Taipei KTV "Pretty Girl" experience, singing first and then having sex

198 0
Post time 2024-8-5 02:28 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

At eight o'clock in the evening, I came to Taipei KTV "Pretty Girl". After entering the store, the waiter introduced the prices in the store, 90 minutes of unlimited drinks 1650 Taiwan dollars; outing fee: 2000 Taiwan dollars; short-time fee: 7000 Taiwan dollars. I walked into the hall, there were only 2 guests in the store, but there were about 20 girls. I checked the girls one by one and finally locked in 3 candidates.

Taiwan-Taipei KTV "Pretty Girl" experience, singing first and then having sex

Girl 1: Taiwanese beauty
Girl 2: Elegant figure, fashionable dress
Girl 3: Baby face

Finally, I chose a Taiwanese beauty. The girl is 27 years old, 158cm tall, slim, with long black hair, and a bust of about C cup. Pull the girl to sit down. I soon found that the girl's voice was a little hoarse, which might be caused by long-term smoking or drinking. Although the girl did not take the initiative to approach me, she was very good at communicating with people and the conversation was very interesting.

90 minutes passed in a flash, and my mother came to ask me if I would take the girl out of the store, and I nodded and agreed. After paying 10650 Taiwan dollars, my mother asked me to go back to the hotel by myself, saying that the lady would be here soon. KTV called a taxi for me, and I went back to the hotel first. Soon after entering the room, I heard a knock on the door, and the lady came.

The lady took off her clothes and was naked. The lady's body lines were beautiful, but her breasts were a little withered, she must have experienced too many men's baptism; and the lady's private parts were particularly lush, how long had it not been shaved. The two of us went to the shower room together, and the lady helped me apply lotion all over my body and washed me carefully.

After getting on the bed, the battle began. I licked the lady's breasts first, and the lady also began to lick my nipples. Then, I don't know where she took out the lubricant from and applied it on her hands, and began to stimulate my cock. Seeing that my cock was in high spirits, the lady began to play the flute with a condom. The technique of the oral angle was very wonderful, sometimes delicate and sometimes powerful, and she licked the balls from time to time. I was completely out of control and made an embarrassing low moan.

Everything was ready, the lady was on top, the lady's movements were rough and stimulating, and I felt that if I couldn't control myself, I might surrender at any time. For safety reasons, we both moved to the front seats. After a few rounds, I pushed the lady down and prepared to change to a normal position. At this time, a strong smell came to my nose. This was the unique smell of the lady's private parts, just like the smell of female animals in estrus. She climaxed.

I tried to hold my breath and speed up. After a sprint, I successfully ejaculated. Afterwards, the lady carefully wiped my little brother with a wet tissue. After the lady took a shower, the two hugged and said goodbye.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:06 GMT-8 Processed in 0.201137 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list